Established Agency looking for a Customer Service Driven Candidate!
The Point Insurance is a bilingual (Spanish/English) agency that has been around over 20 years. We don't charge broker fees, and our mission is to show our clients the value of insurance. We believe in providing the clients the right tools and information in order to provide the best value to them. We are seeking a Personal Lines Customer Service Insurance Agent to join our team in servicing our existing clients. We need a person strong in customer service and focused on helping our clients. Insurance experience is required. We invite you to come join a team of professionals working together to show clients the great value behind being well covered.
INSURANCE LICENSE IS REQUIRED WITHIN FIRST THREE MONTHS OF EMPLOYMENT OR BEFORE. BILINGUAL SPANISH/ENGLISH (BOTH ORAL AND WRITTEN) AND INSURANCE EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED.
Check us out! ------------ or Instagram and Facebook @thepointinsurance
• Salary + Incentives
• Health Insurance
• Paid Vacation Days and Paid Sick Days and Paid Holidays
• Casual Business Environment (Fridays are Jeans Day)
• State of the Art Equipment -- Dual Monitors and Paperless Environment
• Well Organized Management System (TAM)
• Address client questions/concerns regarding topics including billing issues, policy changes, keeping policies active, etc.
• Process Payment, endorsement, and cancellations.
• Communicate directly with clients, real estate agents, escrows, mortgagees and insurance companies.
• Review policies with client to ensure they're protected in the best way possible.
• Keep accurate and detailed records in our management system (TAM).
• Back up reception as needed.
We're looking for someone who:
• Is Bilingual in English/Spanish.
• Has Insurance Experience
• Is detail oriented
• Has a friendly and enthusiastic attitude when helping others.
• Has great customer service skills
• Is familiar with Microsoft Office.
• Is a team player, responsible, able to multi-task.
• Is punctual, honest and reliable.
**Insurance Experience and Bilingual in English/Spanish Required