At Sun Valley Resort our Banquet Bartenders oversee bar operation, prepare, and present alcoholic and nonalcoholic beverages to guests.
Position begins June 1st.
Banquet Bartender Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Collect inventory for event while keeping a detailed inventory
• Collect and count bank from Cashier’s Office.
• Prepare bar for operation.
• Stock sufficient quantities of various beverages to meet the needs of the shift.
• Maintain a clean, neat and safe bar and lounge area.
• Prepare and serve drinks to guests.
• Learn and perfect the creation of the Sun Valley specialty cocktails.
• Ring up beverage sales onto tab or pay-by-the-drink and make proper changes when needed.
• Discontinue service when deemed appropriate.
• Attend any training appropriate to maintain knowledge of regulations and techniques concerning the consumption and serving of alcoholic beverages.
• Properly account for gratuities received.
• Wash used glasses and other items used during shift and after or deliver them to the kitchen/dish-washing area.
• Arrange bottles and glassware to make attractive display.
• Possess a friendly, cheerful, proactive, and helpful attitude
• Ability to follow directions
• Attention to detail
• Minimum 2 years experience in Food and Beverage industry
• Must be 19 years of age or older
• Must be able to stand for prolonged periods.
• While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required walk, use hands, feel, reach with hands and arms, stoop, kneel, crouch, talk, and hear.
• Must be able to move objects up to approximately 75 pounds about the workplace safely.
Seasonal Benefits: Seasonal benefits change with each season. Please see HR for list of the most up to date benefits.
***Complimentary Lift Pass***
• Mountain Biking
• Swimming Pool
• Ice Rinks
• Bowling Alley
• Driving Range
• Putting Green
• Retail Shops
• Rental Equipment
• Trail Rides
• Gun Club
For a full list of openings please visit: