The primary function of a Sun Valley Bread Baker is to directly assist the Pastry Chef or Pastry Sous Chef in preparation of all breads required by the Food and Beverage Operation. Position starts mid-May.
Bread Baker General Duties & Responsibilities:
• Prepare breads from established property recipes;
• Assist in creation of new products as necessary to meet demand of outlets;
• Maintain adequate pars of finished goods to meet forecasted demand;
• Ensure adequate stock and supply of raw goods is on-hand as required
• Ensure cleanliness of all appliances and equipment; and,
• Other responsibilities as assigned by management.
Bread Baker Key Competencies:
Comprehensive understanding and ability to safely operate the following industrial equipment: bread slicer, steam kettles, sheeting device, bun rounder, general utensils, ovens, scales, proof box, walk in, mixers and blenders.
Bread Baker Qualifications:
• Understand and carry out detailed written or verbal instructions;
• Ability to learn and handle kitchen cutlery efficiently and safely;
• Ability to identify and safely use kitchen equipment and utensils;
• Ability to retain information as relayed by Supervisor;
• Ability to work without distraction;
• Follow kitchen grooming standards to the letter.
• Must be able to stand for bulk of shift.
• Must be able to lift 40lbs
Bread Baker Preferred Qualifications:
• Successful completion of culinary or pastry program or 5 years experience in the industry.
• Valid Driver’s License.
• Ability to speak and read in English.
Seasonal Benefits: Seasonal benefits change with each season. Please see HR for list of the most up to date benefits.
***Complimentary Lift Pass***
• Mountain Biking
• Swimming Pool
• Ice Rinks
• Bowling Alley
• Driving Range
• Putting Green
• Retail Shops
• Rental Equipment
• Trail Rides
• Gun Club
For a full list of openings please visit: