Assistant Maintenance Supervisor
Hanover Company is looking for an experienced Assistant Maintenance Supervisor for Hanover Diridon, a new construction, luxury apartment community on West Julian Street in San Jose (zip code 95126). The development consists of 249 units with upscale finishes and residential amenities include a resort-style pool, firepit area, BBQs for outdoor grilling, clubhouse with demonstration kitchen, fitness center, and theatre.
The objective of the Assistant Maintenance Supervisor is to perform quality maintenance in a timely manner, perform periodic preventative maintenance programs and satisfy all reasonable maintenance requests. The Assistant Maintenance Supervisor is ultimately responsible for aspects of property management that include, but are not limited to the following:
* Knowledge of general maintenance as well as repairs of HVAC, plumbing, appliances, electrical and pool equipment.
* Complete service requests in a timely manner.
* Assist in completing make-readies.
* Assist in painting and shampooing of vacant units.
* Assist in maintaining grounds and pools.
* Record all repairs.
* Own your own tools.
* Carry company issued mobile device when “on call” periodically.
* Follow all safety programs implemented by Hanover and according to policy.
* Walk the property and report any liability problems immediately.
* Perform any and all duties called upon by supervisors to ensure that the property operates in an efficient and economic manner.
* Must be able to lift 75 pounds. Lifting belt required.
* Represent property and Hanover professionally through dress and behavior.
* Must have 2+ years of experience on an A+, new construction property, with knowledge in plumbing, electrical, carpentry and grounds maintenance.
* HVAC Certification is required and Pool Certification is a plus.
Hanover offers competitive pay, upward mobility, and benefits including paid time off, medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance plans, 401k with company match, and flexible spending accounts. Also eligible to participate in the Bi-Annual Bonus Program.