Inspired By Design is a family oriented design/build company that is committed to employees thriving in their jobs and in their lives. We specialize in building quality relationships at each stage of our business including employees, customers, vendors and subcontractors. Our principal designer is both a designer and a licensed General Contractor which offers a unique approach to design that focuses on function and quality construction as well as beauty.
Our newest team member would possess the following:
• The ability to listen effectively for the needs of others including both internal and external customers.
• A strong desire to be part of a team and to contribute as such.
• A willingness to perform duties outside of the norm as the team needs (i.e. site setup and cleanup, etc.)
• Attention to detail.
• A genuine love of people and the desire to build long term relationships with them.
• An interest in learning about new and existing materials.
• Communication skills and the willingness to be accountable for assigned tasks.
• Strong in mathematics and experience in or willingness to learn take-offs.
• Proficiency in Sketchup and Podium.
• Competence in site measures.
• A driver’s license and dependable vehicle.
• Must love dogs.
• Work on a variety of project types including residential & commercial remodels and custom home design.
• Meet with clientele with lead designer and work with lead designer to create a design plan.
• Assist/perform site measures and create floorplans and 3D renderings.
• Assist in materials selections and design boards/books.
• Maintain materials selection choices in project management software.
• Other duties as assigned.
Why work for us?
• Pay is commensurate with experience.
• Paid time off after 6 months (PTO accrued up to 4 weeks for long term employees).
• Solid and friendly work environment with coworkers committed to your success.
• Opportunity for growth to a Lead Design position within 1-2 years.
• Collaborate management approach with heavy emphasis on working as a team.
Interested candidates should send a resume, portfolio, and cover letter to: ------------.