We are looking for an Amenities Specialist for a client in Seattle. This role is for a property management company and is full time with competitive pay and great benefits! If you are interested, email ------------.
We offer our team members:
• Highly competitive pay and benefits!
• Benefits include medical, dental, vision, 401(k), flexible spending accounts, life insurance, paid vacation, holidays and more!
• Team member wellness programs, recognition platform and discount program!
• Company-sponsored training!
• Secure on-site parking!
• A fun work environment in a growing company with opportunities for advancement!
Our Amenities Specialist is responsible for:
The Amenity Specialist assists with the physical upkeep and housekeeping of both the interior and exterior buildings and surrounding property. This Amenity Specialist will provide resident support through security checks and responding to resident emergencies and requests.
This team members schedule is:
Monday – Friday 5:30am-2:00pm
If you are someone with:
• Must be 18 years of age or older
• High School Diploma or GED required
• Light maintenance experience including painting, basic appliance repair, carpet cleaning, and pressure washing; Prior janitorial experience preferred
• Must have own hand tools
• Strong communications skills
• Ability to provide exceptional customer service
• Must have the ability to lift to 60 lbs., carry up to 40 lbs., and push/pull up to 50 lbs
We want to talk with you!