We are in search of a stellar performer who is looking for an internship or agent position with tremendous opportunity for growth. This position is something that may blossom into a paid position and potentially a career that will be both financially fruitful and self-fulfilling. You will have a rare chance to help expand an agency (directly alongside the three Co-Owners) that is growing exponentially throughout California.
You will receive valuable experience in Insurance, Marketing, Branding, Sales, and Management. You will work at an agency office with one of the partners and indirectly among several other agents in the CA area. This position will demand a higher-than-normal work ethic, a positive attitude and entrepreneur spirit.
Our team specializes in insurance products and financial services. Our clients are the affluent market, typically homeowners with families. This community of financially responsible clients allows huge opportunity for the placement of our financial products.
If expert mentor-ship is what you are looking for watch this video:
The desired candidate for this position is:
1. Able to Work Three Days within a week starting at 9am (Min. 20 hours weekly) or full-time
2. Has Professional Appearance and Dresses Professionally
3. Must Take Pride in their Work
4. Computer/Internet savvy with PC Office Apps (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) Understands Prudent Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
5. Enjoys Networking and Socializing
6. Valid Driver’s License With Transportation
7. Good Grades / History of Achievements
8. Financially Responsible
Internship Period – (unpaid)
3-6 months – depending on length of College Internship program
Post-Internship – (paid)
You will have an opportunity to become a fully licensed agent with our firm. $4K per month for 4 months.
Full Agent Position – (contract)
Contracts will be discussed if you qualify for this position.
How Do I Apply for the Position?
1. Email Resume to ------------
2. Available Weekly Schedule
3. Tell me a little about yourself- Favorite hobbies, activities, lifestyle, etc.
4. If you’ve put thought into entering the insurance industry, please tell us why
***We will be selecting applications the week of February 14th and contacting applicants on Monday, February 22nd for interviews on February 23rd -26th (Wed – Fri).
Sales, Insurance, Farm, Management
Already a member? Sign in.
You must confirm your email address before you may sign in. Please check your inbox or your spam folder for the account verification email, or click here to resend.';