You Drive Auto has an immediate opening for the position of a Cashier. Our company is very busy and needs an organized person with great people skills to fill this position. Applicants should be upbeat, cheerful, and looking for a career in the retail automotive industry.
Cashier Responsibilities Include:
• Be friendly, professional, courteous and efficient when working with all customers and employees
• Familiarize yourself with department structures & internal procedures for assisting customers efficiently
• Communicate with callers in a professional, friendly and efficient manner, striving to minimize the amount of time customers spend on hold
• Receives payment from customers in person and over the phone
• Assist the Office Manager and/or General Manager with various clerical duties as needed.
• Answer phone calls
• Balance end of day cashier report
• Other duties assigned
Cashier Requirements Include:
• Must be able to work full time
• Experience with Microsoft Office suite is a plus
• Must be bilingual(English/Spanish)
• Attention to detail
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while still maintaining accuracy
• Excellent customer service
• Must have good organizational skills
• Must pass background check and drug test
The position is full time, Monday through Saturday 9 am-8 pm.
Excellent benefits package including health insurance;
401(k) Retirement plan;
Paid holidays and paid vacations after a year of employment.