Administrative Project Coordinator
ADMINISTRATIVE PROJECT COORDINATOR $35,000 -$45,000 - 1-2YRS EXP.
GENEVA / NAPERVILLE
Don't miss out. We are an international driving force in the consumer products industry. Our mission is to make healthy nutritional choices affordable and available to everyone. We adding to our North American Corporate Headquarters and we are
ADMINISTRATIVE PROJECT COORDINATOR
We've been doing some research and we've realized that our pinnacle employees share certain qualities!
SO ARE YOU? . . .
- A big fan of personal responsibility and your hard work equaling success
- Fiercely committed to total excellence in all you do
- Self-disciplined, and motivated with a powerful 'need to achieve'!
- Able to balance immediate and long-term priorities in a high pressure and deadline intensive environment
Productively neurotic or neurotically productive? Either way, you would be a good fit for this fast paced project administrator role within this unique corporate culture; headquartered right here in the Fox Valley!! This dynamic firm with projected global growth again this year, is truly a place where you will hear the employees describe their careers as 'challenging' and 'fun' - all in the same sentence. A rare combination, but then again, this is no ordinary company!
- On behalf of the executive team, you will provide systems of prioritization to manage project flow.
- Assure coordination of communication between departments within the divisional unit.
- Utilizing your proficient Excel skills you’ll build reporting systems and gather as well as disperse data.
- Organize and archive all resources in digital form for ease of reference and retrieval.
- Apply critical thinking skills, knowledge base in business processes, procedures, and functions solve problems.
This position has a strong project oriented focus. Your natural intuitiveness and excellent communication skills along with the ability to self-motivate and thrive in the midst of an ever-changing atmosphere will be the catalyst for you to prosper in this career!
We are an expanding international distributor on a mission to bring healthy nutritional options to everyone. We have a tight knit corporate culture where we recognize hard work and dedication.