Misty's Profile /Resume
Summary: Extremely motivated, result drive and sincere Administrative Assistant/ Clerical or Recep-tionist who does her job successfully and with pride. Accomplished time management and seeking an Administrative work of any kind. Bringing strong clerical abilities and brilliant customer service skills to keep offices organized.
• Answer, screen, and direct incoming calls and handle telephone requests
• Proficient in MS Word, Excel and Outlook
• Project Management
• Problem Solving
• Determined, organized and
• Attention to detail
• Travel Arrangements & Maintain Calendar
• Fashion knowledge with a positive outlook
• High customer service standards
• Team Development
• Self-motivated with a good work ethic
• Able to work independently and in a team environment
• Business and Trend Analysis
• Leadership skills
• Written and Verbal Communication
GoldRush Getaways: Registration Specialist/ Front Desk Sept 30-Oct 25
• Supported administrative process
• Registered clients
• Enter and verify patient demographic, employment and billing information accurately.
• Recorded demographic and insurance information on clients into medical software
• Performs several administrative functions including verifying insurance to executing admissions, collects and process co-pays and estimated deposits for admissions.
• Check ad replied to daily emails. Import guest into the database
• Cancel and reschedule late appointments. Great Tour check sign-in sheet, disclosures and verify names(s) on the manifest.
• Remain calm and composed when dealing with angry clients or couples that are
• Sending emails to marketing companies
• Scanning paperwork. Gather Gifts and disclosures’ or each When writing voice man make sure to recheck the information is correct.
• Handing money and register new members, Answer any and all questions.
• Email to the different marketing companies and CC to Administrative Managers in Sacramento.
Appleone Temp Agency: View Sonic February 2017- July, 2017
• Greeted and signed in customers
• Health with mail and package delivery
• As well and signing for those delivers.
• Tended to the front desk, received and left messages and engaged with customer without standing customer service
Stella & Dot: Accessory Line Sales Representative May 2016-April 2017
• Engaging in one-line marketing and in person prospecting to book shows.
• In charge of styling, preparing in home parties, and sales
• Establish goals, and tracking results; In charge of monitoring progress of sales
• Virtually learned to develop skills in time management, merchandising, public speaking, and more.
• Maintain calendar and all scheduling requests.
• Coordinate and set up meetings.
• Foster and maintain strong communication and business relations with new and existing customers.
• Plan, coordinate and executed events. Arrange the look and feel of event floor plan. Budgeted and produced the events materials and accessories.
• Assist in achieving business objectives through leads generated from special events and trunk shows, online, in- home, or through social media such as Facebook.
Intimate Detailed Events: Assistant to Office /Event Coordinator January 2007- April, 2017
• Gather information for each special event project and ensure that collected data is consistent.
• Determine client's budgets and provide them with information how much can be done within the budget.
• Performed various administrative support tasks.
• Developed strong relationship with vendors
• Interview vendors and hire ones that meet the budget and need criteria.
• Arranged for meetings with clients by calling or emailing them
• Ensure that a proper rehearsal has been managed prior to the time of the event.
• Answered logistics questions and created for booking purposes.
• Ensured customer satisfaction by providing exceptional customer service to the clients.
Esuchen HairCare: Customer Service Rep/Receptionist October 2007-January 2008
• Conducted receptionist obligations; such as answering telephones, scanning, filling, photocopying and other clerical work by promoting and generating special sales promotions
• Formulated and sustained client demands and interests through correspondence.
• Handled data collection, research, and analysis
• Excellent listener that was able to establish a strong cliental relationship to exceed sale goals while handling data collection, research, and analysis.
• Exceptional customer service representative in the beauty, fashion, and entertainment industry.
• Communicated promotions and helped generate special sales promotions.
• Customized sample packages that were relevant to owners’ clientele.
Associate Degree of Arts in Merchandise and Marketing, FIDM, 2015
Additional Skills: Administrative Support, Attention to detail, Booking Travel Arrangements, Main-tain Cash box, Clerical, Client Customer Satisfaction, Customer Service, Data Collection, Special Events, Fashion, filling, Scanning, Copying, Leadership Skills, Adaptable, Merchandising, Recep-tionist, Research, Scheduling, Problem Solver, Time Management, Trend and Brand Analysis, Verbal Communications as well as Written, Phone Etiquette, Strong, Energetic, Hardworking and always stay Productive and Dedicated.
fashion, assistant, Personal Assistant, Receptionist, Assistant Planner and Buyer, allocation