Creative Assistant | PR Grad
• Five and half years of experience and education in marketing strategies, speech communication, writing (copy and content), social media campaigns, media ethics and sales, graphic design and photography.
University of La Verne 2011 – 2015
Bachelor of Arts in Communications and Public Relations
Chaffey College – Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Dept. of Marketing and PR- (August 2016 – January 2017)
• Creating engaging social media postings for the official college Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Snapchat accounts. Writing media advisories, press releases, and content for promotional brochures.
Etiwanda School District
Substitute Teacher (January 2016 – Present)
Youtherapy Non-Profit Organization
Branding and PR Consultant (January – May 2015)
• Created and maintained social media presence, created strategic and targeted marketing plan, planned and oversaw events, wrote and distributed press releases.
Metro Public Relations
Account Manager Intern (September 2014 – January 2015)
• Conducted client research, updated media
databases, wrote press releases, assembled press kits, brainstormed promotional ideas.
Freelance Writer (May 2015 – Present)
La Verne Magazine
Staff Writer (January – May 2015)
• Wrote an in-depth profile on David Werner, a published author,
political activist, and retiring professor.
** Winner of department-wide writer’s award
University of La Verne Campus Times Newspaper
Staff Writer (August – December 2013)
• Wrote campus news, sports, and feature stories. Copy edited.
social media, public relations, marketing, events, writing, education, style, fashion, assistant