Willing to learn
Seeking Full-Time or Internship in Finance related field such as, Financial Analyst, Investment Banking Analyst, or Business Analyst role.
Security Analysis, Attention to Detail, Problem solving, Quantitative Reasoning, Regression Analysis (linear and multiple regression), Total Cost Analysis
Excellent written and verbal communication skills, Coachable
Skillful in proper use of tools, Tech Savvy, Microsoft tools (Word, PowerPoint, Excel), Entry level in Access and Adobe Creative Skills
Intuitive and Inventive
Build a Team, Coach a Team, Setting Goals, Taking the lead, Manage Projects, Time Management, Adaptability to any work environment
PORTFOLIO ALLOCATION(PROJECT) – University of Houston Investment Management – Houston, TX
● Analyzed 9 risky asset Portfolio’s and compared their expected return rate.
● Computed average return and standard deviation for each asset.
● Annualized return and standard deviation.
● Looked for most optimal allocation in weights for each and every risky asset to maximize Sharpe ratio.
TOTAL COST ANALYSIS(PROJECT) – University of Houston Supply Chain Management - Houston, TX
● Analyzed two companies cost in materials, labor, and production. To determine best option between insourcing or outsourcing.
● Calculated direct labor cost, direct material cost.
● Efficiently communicated within the team to get the job done.
PHYSICAL THERAPY TECHNICIAN/ TRANSPORTATION LEAD- Texas Orthopedic And Physical Therapy – Houston, TX -Oct 2015 – March 2017
● Assisted with therapeutic procedures.
● Preparing treatment schedules and keeping records of progress and treatment schedule.
● Assessing condition of patient while analyzing the treatment approach.
HEAD WOOD SHOP ASSISTANT – Helmwood - Houston, Tx – June 2017– present time
● Create high quality retail products from rough lumber using heavy machinery and meticulous attention to detail.
● Cut timber and lumbar to specified dimensions.
UNIVERSITY OF HOUSTON – Bauer Program – Houston, TX -2015-present
• Degree in Bachelors Business Administration, specialized in Finance
• Dean’s list 2015-2016
• GPA 3.5
• Expected graduation December 2018
LONESTAR COLLEGE – associates in science – Houston, TX -2013-2015
• Dean’s list 2013-2014
• Got my Associates of Science 2015
• GPA 3.2
Finance, business, internship, accountant, university