Currently seeking a rewarding position with a quality firm to continue building experience as a Project Manager in the Healthcare, Multi-family or Commercial fields while pursuing AIA licensure. Through the application of my education and practical knowledge, I anticipate opportunities for professional growth, development, compensation and continued advancement based on the merit of my work.
FIELDS OF EXPERIENCE:
Healthcare - Retail - Multi-story Commercial - Multi-family Residential - Sports Facilities
Hi-Tech Facilities - Custom Single Family Residential - Mixed-use Facilities - Industrial Facilities
Hotel Design and Renovation - Restaurants - Multi-story Structures - Medical Office Buildings Renovations and Client Build-out of Commercial Properties
• Project Manager, Project Coordinator, Owner's Representative and Construction Administrator for multiple Healthcare, Commercial, Hospitality, Mixed Use and Multi-family projects running concurrently.
• Project team(s) management including scheduling, coordination of consultants, production management and team oversight as well as all aspects of construction document production.
• Client liaison and primary point of contact to coordinate consultants, general and sub-contractors during all project phases including construction.
• Perform building code analysis and review including Life Safety Analysis and Accessibility Review including TDLR Compliance.
• In depth knowledge and understanding of the International Building Code, the International Residential Code, Texas Department of Licensing requirements and NFPA Codes
• Compilation and review of project manuals and specifications.
• Construction Management including the review of submittals, requests for information, pay applications and change orders for multiple concurrent projects.
• Value engineering analysis of projects during all phases of construction.
• Issued owner directed changes and proposal requests during all phases of construction.
• Project Close Out Oversight and Documentation - Final change order percentage cost for a 42 million dollar project was 1.45% of the overall budget.
• Experienced Preparation of construction documents which typically pass permitting within 1-2 reviews.
• CAD Standards Developer and Manager
• Networking Systems Administrator, Installer and Troubleshooter
• Documentation of Existing buildings.
• Construction Superintendent
Revit 2018 – Advanced - AutoCAD Architecture 2018-Advanced - 3D Studio Max Bluebeam - Advanced Sketch Up - Intermediate Level - Microsoft Office Suite - Microsoft Project - Adobe Photoshop CS
IDP Program has been completed and I am authorized to test for my license Currently testing for my license under TBAE and NCARB requirements. Anticipating licensure by the State of Texas and NCARB within the year.
University of Houston, College of Architecture, Houston, Texas
I am testing for my license under the alternative certification process.
• Levinson Alcoser Associates: Retail Project Manager
o February 2017 – April 2017 (Layoff)
• PBK ARCHITECTS, - Clear Lake & Houston, TX: Contract Revit Production
o November 2016 TO February 2017 (Was offered full time work)
• Page Southerland Page: Healthcare Project Architect
o November 2011 – September 2016 (Layoff)
• Self Employed: Business Owner – Cjinx Architectural Services
o June 2009 – November 2011
• Page Southerland Page: Healthcare Project Coordinator / Manager
o January 2008 – June 2009 (Layoff)
REFERENCES AND EXTENSIVE EXAMPLES OF WORK AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST
Architect, Project Manager, Project Architect