Highly motivated, solution-focused architectural drafter with experience in all facets of construction and architectural design. I am seeking an architectural Drafting/position with a company that can utilize my CAD and Revit skills.
• Autodesk Revit Architecture
• Autodesk AutoCAD
• Autodesk Inventor
• Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Adobe Illustrator & Photoshop
• Microstation V8.0
FMC Technologies, Inc., Houston, TX. 01/2011 – 04/2016
Mechanical Drafter Designer II
• Supported Well Completion Systems engineering group with designs and drafting thru 3D modeling software (NX8.5) and AutoCAD 2012.
Saipem, America, Houston, TX
Mechanical Drafter Designer (Contract Assignment) 09/2010 – 01/2011
• Design and Drafting, as part of Engineering team, of Auxiliary Aids for the deployment of Jacket, Bridge and Cantilever structures offshore for Gulf of Mexico Oil and Gas Rigs with Autodesk Inventor 2011 (3D modeling) and Autodesk AutoCAD 2010 (2D Drawings).
ABCO, Products, Houston, TX 06/2010 – 09/2010
Mechanical Drafter Designer (Contract Assignment)
• Design and Drafting of subsea equipment components for Blowout Preventer with Autodesk Inventor 2009.
Bronco, Manufacturing, L.L.C., Houston, TX 11/2005 – 01/2010
• Participated in the design and planning of new facilities for the company including office spaces, manufacturing building and parking areas with AutoCAD 2010 (6.0 Acres).
• Lone Star College AAS: Architecture Design Technology Program, Spring 2018
• University of Veracruz - Bachelor Degree Architectural Design
REFERENCES AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST
Revit, Autocad, Drafter, Designer, Architecurtal drafter, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator