SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
● Highly organized and independent; able to effectively coordinate tasks to accomplish projects with timeliness and creativity.
● An organized, detail-oriented, and conscientious self-starter, able to strategize and prioritize effectively to accomplish multiple tasks and stay calm under pressure.
● Established good working relationships with customers/clients.
BS in Computer Science and Minor in Business Administration, North American University
Houston-Texas – May 2016
Scholarship: NAU Academic Achievement Scholarship, 2012-2016 GPA: 3.56
MBA in Finance and Investment Management, University of Houston-Downtown
Houston-Texas – Aug 2018 Current GPA: 3.71
Cyber Security Lab Member, North American University
Houston-Texas – September 2015 – May 2016
• Complete web server penetration testing using SQL injection and Cross Site Scripting to achieve through various challenges.
• Found an administrator password of a vulnerable website using SQL injection.
• Created a free order using Cross Site Scripting and decrypting a hidden text from an image.
IT Specialist, North American University
Houston-Texas — September 2015-June 2016
• Assist with user management of Campus View, Active Directory and OFFICE 365 by creating Student, Staff and Instructor ID Cards, and opening an account on Campus View and Active Directory.
• Provide licenses from Office 365 for MyNAU Moodle for students and staff, and support students when they encounter problems with those systems.
• Prepare and fix staff computers. Assign a computer to each professor and modify computers according to their needs. This includes upgrading RAM capacity, Hard Disk capacity and troubleshooting.
Business Management, VERA SUPPLY LLC
Houston-Texas — August 2016-June 2017
• Managing business relationships with carriers/ vendors / subcontractors
• Business planning involves developing business goals, and designing strategies and organizing business resources to advance those goals.
• Maintaining good customer relationships include problem-solving.
• Monitoring performance, rules, and policies.
• PROJECT MANAGEMENT,CUSTOMER RELATIONS,JAVA,C,PHP,SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT ,BUSINESS MANAGAMENT,LEADERSHIP
• Light version of Facebook created with Laravel framework. Scope: Worked in team of 5 people for performance improvement store and process data efficiently. Tools: Data Structures in PHP.
5th Place at 2015 TEXSAW Cyber Security Competition, November, 2015
• Consisted of workshop and “capture the flag” competition, including, “Web Server Vulnerability”, “Penetration Testing using KALI LINUX dist.”
• Russian Festival, Houston, October 2015
• International Cultural Festival, Houston, April 2013