Grad student in search of jobs
MASTER’S PUBLIC HEALTH | APRIL 2017-CURRENT | GRAND CANYON UNIVERSITY
BACHELOR’S OF SCIENCE | DECEMBER 12, 2015 | PRAIRIE VIEW A&M UNIVERSITY
· Major: Biology (Pre-Med)
· Minor: Chemistry
PHLEBOTOMY TECHNICIAN | MAY 2016 | PHLEBOTOMY CAREER TRAINING CENTER
MEDICATION AIDE| JUNE 2016| PHLEBOTOMY CAREER TRAINING CENTER
CLINICAL AIDE| JUNE 2016| PHLEBOTOMY CAREER TRAINING CENTER
IV THERAPY| JUNE 2016| PHLEBOTOMY CAREER TRAINING CENTER
Skills & Abilities
• CALL CENTER
• LEADERSHIP SKILLS
• PHLEBOTOMY KNOWLEDGE
• MEDICAL TERMINOLOGY
• UNDERSTANDING OF HIPPA LAWS
• 25+ VENIPUNCTURES
• MICROSOFT OFFICE
TJ MAXX|RETAIL ASSOCIATE|JULY 2016-CURRENT
· General retail associate; complete customer transactions as a cashier and also help with maintaining the store by upkeep of retail products.
CONDUENT|CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE|APRIL 2017-SEPTEMBER 2017
· Assist Fortune 500 companies (Enterprise) with completing business transactions for their clients.
SUBSTITUTE TEACHER | PRG (PROFESSIONAL RECRUITERS GROUP) | MARCH 2016-MARCH 2017
· Long term educator in Wayne County and taught many students in Pre-K through 12th grade while assisting with the school curriculum and coming up with different ways to help children enjoy learning.
STUDENT CALLER | OFFICE OF DEVELOPMENT (PRAIRIE VIEW A&M UNIV.) | APRIL 2012-APRIL 2015
· (Alumni Giving Campaign) In this campaign I reached out to Alumni and ask them to donate to our special Alumni giving campaign at the university. This fund gave students money for scholarship and books and renovations of the buildings on campus. Outbound call center
H.A.L.O. (Helpers Advancing the Lives of Others)
• This organization was founded on the principles of helping others that were less fortunate. While active we held food/clothing and school supply drives. We also held self-defense seminars during homecoming/spring fling week to bring awareness and safety tips to our students on the campus.
- President/Founding Member
MAPS (Minority Association for Premed Students)
• While in this organization I met different health professionals as well as toured different medical schools.
N.S.C.S. (National Students Collegiate Scholars)
• I was inducted into this society after receiving a ------------anization helps to enrich its members providing us with scholarship information and internships that will be beneficial to our careers.
Assistant, lab, secretary, nanny, sitter