Educating future leaders
Attentive early childhood educator with excellent communication skills. Organized and driven with innate ability to stay on task. Uses effective and efficient methods of teaching whilst focusing on the individual needs of each student.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Lesson planning expertise
common care knowledge
MS Office proficient
conflict resolution skill
Verbal crisis prevention
Completed Early childhood course works are:
Child Growth and Development from Infancy to School-Age
Emergency Planning for Child Providers
Civil Right Training
Abusive Head Trauma (Shaken Baby Syndrome): A Guide for Child Care Providers
Child Abuse and Neglect: A Guide for Child Care Professionals
Dates From- 11/2015-To Present Tutor, Salvation Army International Corp – After school program
• Helping kids ages 7-10 with their school works and giving them extra work base on their curriculum.
• During the summer program, I teach all grade level math. Starting from 1st grade to 7th grade.
• Worked with an average of 20 students per class
• Monitoring of attendance of students
Dates From- 07/2014-To Present Beauty Advisor & Customer Service Associate, Walgreens
• As a customer service associate, I create a friendly, and efficient service to
• cash register operations and customer service to merchandising, store
inventory and maintaining store signage and displays.
• building a relationship with customers and introducing the latest trends and
products to them.
ASA Health Science, 12/2017, Houston Community College
High School Diploma, 06/2013, Sharpstown International School
Primary school certificate, 07/2005, God’s Guide Montessori school
This is about researching and taking action on a global issue. Then delivering a presentation to friends, family, and community members. This project is required for high school graduation. Topic; “Small Group Instruction”.
I separated students in 7th grade at Sharpstown International School into small groups based on their language orientation and because the teacher speaks Spanish, she can handle a section of the class while the other part was handled by me.
2011-2013 School Ambassador
11/2012 Mi Familia Vota
02/2011 - 05/2012 Class Manager
09/2012 - 05/2013 Clinic Assistant
2012-2013 Student Government Association
2011-2012 Math Achievers Group
2012-2013 Debate HUDL (Houston Urban Debate League)