Currently pursuing Masters in Information Systems from The University of Texas at Arlington. I have extraordinary leadership qualities with sound team dynamics. Strong logical thinking mindset with a sound ability to adapt to pressure situations. Excellent communication skills.
University of Texas at Arlington Arlington, Texas
Masters of Science in Information Systems (GPA: 3.5/4.) May 2018
Courses: Data Warehousing, Business Statistics, Project Management, Data Mining, Data Analysis, Econometrics, ERP, Introduction to Management Science, Analysis & Design
University of Mumbai Mumbai, India
Bachelor of Engineering in Computer (B.E) Jan 2016
Skills: C++, Java, MS Project, MS Office, SQL, SAP(SAP Lumira, SAP S4/HANA, SAP Netweaver), R, Python, Rational Rose, StarUML, SAS, SPSS, Weka, Tableau.
• Designed a Breast Cancer Detection system using Content Based Image Retrieval(CBIR) and Association Rule Mining to classify the mammograms as Benign, Malign, and Normal as a project in my final year of my computer engineering on a database of 100 mammograms and achieved 95% accuracy using MATLAB.
• Conveyor Belt Management project using MS Project.
A project using MS Project to manage the resources, finances and time taken to complete the conveyor belt.
• Designed a sports website using HTML.
Made dynamic sports website to show news, results and latest transfer gossip on the world of soccer using HTML and used MySQL database.
• Predicting H-1B petition outcomes using WEKA
Project using WEKA to clean explore and conduct analysis to predict the H-1B visa petitions
• Social Media analysis of Mr. Trump to analyse the sentiments of people after he became president.
• To determine the success of Pokemon Go using webscraping(BeautifulSoup), construction of dataframe, visualize using matplotlib/seaborn, sklearn for machine learning and prediction.
• To perform analysis on Chicago Crime Rate based on dataset provided by the Chicago Police Department. This is done mainly by constructing a Pandasdataframe, visualizing using matplotlib/seaborn and using sklearn to do machine learning on the data for analysis.
• SAP – Introduction to BusinessObjects Roambi
• Currently pursuing SAP certification.
• Prolific Speaker: School level debates have made me a better speaker and I can speak well and fluently in person or in front of large crowds.
• Team Leader: During several of my athletic events and intercollegiate football team competitions, I have spearheaded my team into the finals and have won several trophies.
• Creative Thinking: Innovation is the heart and brain of any company’s success and I believe I have a mind inclined to think creatively.
• Social Skills: I am good at socializing and it is a very important asset as far as meetings and interactions with other firms are concerned.
• Soccer: Have represented the college football team at intercollegiate level in high school and won several trophies at inter-college level in university. I have participated in two National Level Inter-Engineering Sports tournaments.
• Athletics: I have excelled at several events at the district level during my school years.
Focused, and willing to put in effort