Venkata Naga Satya Sangeeta Eluri (V N S Sangeeta Eluri)
The University of Texas at Dallas Expected: December 2018
M.S. Business Analytics G.P.A : 4/4
GITAM University/GITAM Institute of Technology April 2014
B-tech., Computer Science and Engineering G.P.A: 9.48/10
Languages: C, C++, Java, SQL, R, Python, C#, .NET.
Analysis and Visualization tools: Microsoft Excel – including data analysis plus and solver, Rattle, Orange, Tableau
Web Analytics: Adobe analytics, Google Analytics
Big data analytics: Hadoop, Hive, Impala, Sqoop, PIG, Spark, Scala
Machine learning and Data Mining Concepts
Tools: Eclipse, Microsoft Office, Visual Studio 2010, Rational Rose, Violet UML Editor, Perfecto, Telerik, JIRA.
Databases: Oracle 11g and MySQL
Other Interests: Data Handling, Marketing strategies and analytics, Statistics, Problem Solving, Decision making, QA/Automation testing
Web Analytics – Adobe Analytics on MGM Resorts Data Sept 2017- Oct 2017
• Analyzed MGM data using Adobe tool - provide insights and future recommendations to improve conversion.
• Analyzed click through, campaigns, segments, flow analysis and visualization.
Twitter Data - Sentiment Analysis Oct 2017- Oct 2017
• Data cleaning, Data processing, Data loading and visualization.
• Using HIVE - Analyzed twitter data to provide insights on sentiments associated with tweets.
Wine Quality Analysis – using datamining tools Jan 2017 – April 2017
• Performed data cleaning and modeling on two types of wine data – white wine and red wine, using R programming and Rattle. Identified optimal attributes and plotting graphs for a better visualization.
• Used Rattle to build various models (visually attractive models).
• Made a comparison by determining key variations between the quality of white and redwine.
Weather Forecasting using datamining techniques Jun 2013 – Apr 2014
• Processed weather data and written an algorithm using Decision Trees. Used Net beans to create a User interface to input weather attributes and receive forecast as anoutput.
• Considered attributes such as temperature, humidity, wind etc., to predict climate.
Data-Base Management and Web Designing - Indian Defense System Jun 2012 – Nov 2012
• Designed a scenario - defense categories in Indian system. Performed web designing and made data available.
Office of Information Technology, the University of Texas at Dallas April 2017-Currently Working EAS Technology Shared Services – QA/Business Analyst/Automation Intern
• Automation of PeopleSoft applications (desktop and mobile) for University, using a tool called “Telerik”.
• Performing change management using “SVN”. Looking into time logs, ticket services and reporting using“JIRA”.
• Licensing, Access providing, Installing, Presenting and Tool marketing to new stakeholders at our University.
• Generation and Analysis of reports on a monthly basis.
TATA CONSULTANCY SERVICES Pvt Ltd. June 2014 – August 2015
Assistant Systems Engineer
• Worked for client- “AT&T” in “Enterprise Applications Mobility Project” – As an automation tester. Performed scripting and automation for test cases, using a tool called “Perfecto” and using “JAVA”.
• Knowledge Transfer Team: Volunteered in taking up the role of teaching new technologies to the trainees and deploy those resources to projects
• Versatility in Teaching: Have delivered classes on technologies such as Java, Data-Warehousing, SQL and Database Management.
NIIT Technologies (Internship) May 2013 – July 2013
• Developed attendance management system using data bases and .Net
Eligibility: (VISA) Eligible to work in the U.S. for internships and Full-time employment for up to 12 or 36 months without sponsorship.
data, business analyst, Analyst, digital marketing, marketing, reporting, testing