OBJECTIVE: To obtain full-time position as Data Analyst/ ETL Developer/ Tester/SQL developer in any industry.
EDUCATION: Southern Methodist University, Bobby B. Lyle School of Engineering, Dallas, TX Grad Date: May 2016
Masters of Science in Information Engineering and Management GPA: 3.55
Pune University, Pune, India Grad Date: May 2012
Bachelors of Engineering in Computer Engineering GPA: 3.10
Operating Systems Microsoft Windows 10/8/7/2003/2008/XP/NT, Linux (Ubuntu)
SDLC Methodologies Agile, Scrum, Waterfall, Spiral, RUP and AUP process, V-Model, RAD
Languages UML, SQL, PL/SQL, familiar with JAVA, UNIX
Databases and Tools Oracle 8i/9i/10g/11g, MS Access, My SQL, Oracle SQL, PL/SQL, CA Erwin 9.64 (Logical and Physical Modeling).
Quality Management Familiar with Rational Requisite Pro, HP ALM, JIRA 6.3
Project Management Microsoft Project Professional 2013
Data Warehouse Tool SSRS, SSIS, Visual Studio, Tableau, R programming, R Studio
Informatica Power Centre 9.1 (Designer, Workflow Manager, Workflow Monitor, Repository Manager),
UML Tools MS Visio, Rational Rose Professional (Activity diagram, Use Case Model, Interaction Diagram, BPMN)
Others MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Outlook, SharePoint), SOA, Cloud Computing, Lean Six Sigma, Software Manual testing.
Certified Associate Business Analyst (CABA), License #65131, QAI Global Institute, July 2016
Arcoiris Lab, Junior Business/Quality Analyst
December, 2012- April, 2014
Worked on Product Catalogue Development for Mobile, Embassy Directory for Tourism Department of India, Website and Application Development Project.
• Extensively used SQL to verify and validate the data loaded into Target using Oracle SQL Developer, TOAD. Involved in all phases of the SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) from analysis, design, development, testing, implementation and maintenance with timely delivery against aggressive deadlines.
• Effectively made use of Table Functions, Indexes, Table Partitioning, Collections, Analytical functions, Materialized Views, Query Re-Write and Transportable table spaces.
• Strong experience in Data warehouse concepts, ETL.
• Good knowledge on logical and physical Data Modeling using normalizing Techniques.
• Created Tables, Views, Constraints, Index (B Tree, Bitmap and Function Based).
• Developed Complex database objects like Stored Procedures, Functions, Packages and Triggers using SQL and PL/SQL.
• Experience in SQL performance tuning using Cost-Based Optimization (CBO).
• Good knowledge of key Oracle performance related features such as Query Optimizer, Execution Plans and Indexes.
• Experience with Performance Tuning for Oracle RDBMS using Explain Plan and Autotrace.
• Created and Tested ETL mappings to ensure that the source and the target are mapped as per the Requirements/specifications using Informatica.
• Prepared Gantt charts, WBS and Master Schedules using MS Project and created various MPP and Project Charters
• Created Business Requirement Document (BRD), Functional Requirement Specification (FRS) document, User Requirement Specification (URS) and Change Request (CR) document for system application development.
• Created and managed Requirements, traceability between requirements and risk rating of requirements, Test Plan, Test Cases and Test Scripts using HP ALM (Testing and Requirement Module).
• Created Business Process Diagrams (BPMN version 2.0), Use Case Diagrams and Activity Diagram for business problem and solution requirements using Rational Rose and MS Visio.
• Participated in UAT along with the development & testing teams.
• Performed Gap Analysis to estimate the Gap between As-Is and To-Be states of the business.
• Reviewed, created and updated the requirement traceability matrix (relationship between various test cases and requirements)
• Performed task such as identifying the risks, analyzing them and preparing the responses.
• Created and maintained test documentation and test plans. Development and Execution of Test Cases for Informatica ETL components using HP ALM.
• Identify and present findings, and follow through to completion, process improvements that improve data quality, drive efficiency and mitigate risk.
Project ETL Data Quality Assurance using Informatica for Sales Data
• Performed Informatica installation and presentation on DWH and ETL concepts.
• Performed mapping (workflow, worklets and sessions) for SCD types, lookup, sequence generator, router, importing FF to tables, exporting tables to FF, Filter and Aggregator.
• Performed Count, Duplicate, Minus and Null Testing for above mapping by using PL/SQL queries.
• Performed Data accuracy testing, data completeness testing, SDC testing, performance testing and structure validation
• Maintained documentation for testing as Test Cases, Scenarios, Unit Test Plans and Defect Checklist
Project Data for Diplomas: Use real data to help USA to improve Graduation rate to 90% by 2020 (R programming & R
Studio, Tableau, MS Word, AT&T 2014 project).
• Data quality and visualization: Interpret data from primary source using statistical techniques and visualized them using bar chart, histogram and graphs.
• Data Classification: Classifications Models to support findings with kappa and p-value accuracy.
• Association Rules: Discovering and analyzing huge association rules and grouped matrix visualization.
• Cluster Analysis: Analyzing number of cluster for given data by using external and internal validation.
• Four report generation project with Data Analysis using various visualization like histogram, bar plots using R Studio, dashboard generation using Tableau and providing best solution to solve problem and achieving final results.
Project Master Project Plan Document for PVCC’s - Police Vehicle Command and Control System (MS Project & Excel)
• Preparing project scope, budget, schedule, plan, deliverables and also prioritizing requirements.
• Preparing risk analysis scenarios, test scenarios, EVM and change management plan.
• Preparing schedule and resource allocation for project using MS Project Professional 2013.
• Preparing Master Project Plan (MPP) Document with complete description and responsibilities of resources toward project.
• Reading and implementing methodologies and plan using PMBOK.
Project LinkedFlix Data Center - Cost Estimation & Network Connections (MS Excel & PPT)
• Preparing Cost estimation for physical and virtual Data Centre considering active users for social network firm.
• Preparing Cost estimation for 3 years considering depreciation cost and increase in number of active users.
• Preparing Network architecture diagram with server and router connections with reduced redundancy and providing virtualization.
• Budget includes real estate cost, equipment cost and operational cost with cloud providers SLA’s.
• Preparing and presenting final best practice for establishing Data Centre by comparing Cost for each practice.
Project Police Vehicle Command and Control System- PVCC’s
• Preparing documents like BRD, Requirement Traceability Matrix, Requirement Prioritization and Categorizing.
• Conducting JAD and Brainstorming Sessions with Team for Gathering requirement.
• Developing prototype, UML diagrams, ERD’s and schedule for completion of project.
• Preparing Activity diagram, Use Cases, Sequence Diagram, State Transition Diagram.
• Developing Logical and Physical modelling using MS Access.
Project Automated Web Content Management System- Fuel CMS
• Design a system which allow non-technical user to generate, launch and maintain website.
• Designing various ready-made template using XML for website.
• Followed Software Development Lifecycle Phases throughout the project.
• Performed requirement analysis, system design, coding and testing for each module of project.
• Creating ERD and UML diagram for requirements using Rational rose.
• Add and update website pages from user-end with authentication of user by using OTP.
• Backend databases were designed using SQL with frontend development in Visual Studio using XML.
Product testing, documentation and status reports were maintained at different module.
Data Analysis, Business analysis, Quality assurance and control, ETL development