Student / Applying for Internship
College of Hospitality, Retail, and Sport Management, University of South Carolina Columbia, SC USA May 2017
Majors: Sport / Entertainment Management
Minor: Business Administration
CHUCKTOWN MUSIC GROUP Charleston, SC USA
Intern May 2016 – August 2016
• Artist Management: Assisted Mark Bryan in managing the band, “Stop Light Observations”.
• Artist Development: Sat in on artist consultations after extensive research, listening to and analyzing their music.
• Marketing: Assisted in the creation of a 4-month marketing plan for CTMG while planning several social media campaigns.
• Production: Worked with the producers of Live at the Charleston Music Hall TV show in artist booking, marketing, sponsorships, and the production of live recordings.
SOUTH CAROLINA STATE SENATE Columbia, SC USA
Page / Intern January 2016 – May 2016
• Assist Senators and staff members on the Senate floor with various administrative duties.
• Respond to constituent requests in legislative office.
• Manage incoming and outgoing correspondence.
GAMECOCK CLUB Columbia, SC USA
Athletic Development Intern December 2014 – May 2015
• Worked with other staff members on soliciting gifts to the annual fund.
• Communicated with Gamecock Club boosters to help them renew their memberships, purchase tickets, and answer any questions they have involving the athletic department.
• Assisted in coordinating events for different sports within the athletic department.
CAMP KEMO Honea Path, SC USA
Volunteer Counselor June 2011– August 2014
• Volunteer counselor for kids ages ranging from 5-18 who currently have or have had
any type of cancer.
• Helped with fundraising for Camp Kemo, which is completely funded by community organizations,
private donations, and a variety of different fundraising events.
• Assisted in the fraternity’s efforts of booking performers.
• Planned fraternity annual parents weekend, including logistics and budget.
• Planned fraternity annual semi-formal, including logistics and budget.
• Member of fraternity recruitment board.
• Proficient in social media platforms
• Proficient in customer service and communication
• Archtics Database
• Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Internship, Entertainment, Music, Sport