Public Relations / Journalism / Marketing / Personal Brand Management Internship
LX MGMT is currently filling late Spring and Summer internship positions in: Talent Management / Public Relations / Journalism or Strategic Communications / Marketing (with Media focus). Please also have abilities in one or more of the following area: Graphic Design / Web Design and Development / Social Media Strategy.
Based in Chicago's River North, LX MGMT is a talent and personal brand management business with clients of varied industry profession and expertise. LX is lead by Chantel Luxem, who's professional background includes a star-studded career with The Oprah Winfrey Show and Oprah Winfrey Network.
LX has remarkable results in accelerating client career success by offering a modern, multi-pronged management approach to personal representation. With in-house services that include Personal Brand Management, Production of Original Content, PR & Partnership, LX is a leader in expert and entrepreneurial branding for business, high-level original content production, and significant media and industry relationships on a national & worldwide scale.
#teamLX's client roster includes top professionals in entertainment, lifestyle, fitness, fashion, food, sports, environment, business, and innovation. LX is proud of its distinguished track record of taking on diverse client professions, ranging from a top international surfer to a leadership speaker to a food and music host to a product innovator and many more.
Go to xxx-xxx-xxxx and follow @lxmgmt.
LX Intern Responsibilities are as follows:
- Hands-on management experience with clients in varied entertainment industries
- Training in effective pitching and PR strategy
- Researching new booking opportunities and latest trends for pitching various experts
- Assistance in original content creation through video, photo & web
- Maintaining database of LX press contacts
- Shadowing on-set for client shoot and TV segment prep and tapings
LX Internship Requirements are as follows:
- Rolling start date.
- Looking for a 15-20 hour/week commitment at River North location (We are flexible with school schedule.)
- Must be a Junior, Senior, or have a graduate degree
- Very interested in candidates with knowledge of Graphic Design and/or Web Design and Devo
- Strong and succinct writing background & social media savvy a plus
- Looking for an outgoing personality that is a self-starter in a small team environment
- Internships are unpaid; however, college credit is given when available. LX is fast growing and may offer future advancement.
- Must have a personal laptop
To submit: Send a resume and cover letter to xxx-xxx-xxxx.
Talent Management, PR, Public Relations, PR, Journalism, Communications, Marketing, Graphic Design