Upperclassmen level preferred although a highly qualified younger student will be considered
• AutoCAD aptitude and space planning strength are a MUST
• Knowledge of local/national vendors and strength in sketching are a PLUS
• Must have a valid drivers license
Intern for the Fall 2017 semester(s) at high-end, residential interior design firm. Intern will be mentored and exposed to the entire design process as well as firm operations such as marketing.
• Assisting Junior and Senior level designers with projects (preparing client presentations and meetings, working on CAD drawings, site visits and measures, as well as additional activities).
• Library maintenance (sample organization, vendor meetings, Mart and other vendor trips, accessory purchasing).