Bates College, Lewiston, ME Expected 2019
Bachelor of Arts, Economics & History
Saint Sebastian’s School, Needham, MA June 2015
National Honors Society Inductee (2013)
Community Roots, Boston, MA June 2017- August 2017
Business Development and Marketing Intern
• Presented oral and written reports on general economic trends, individual corporations and entire industries
• Networked and interacted with local and national programs to optimize industry connections.
• Uncovered and qualified prospects and sales opportunities in targeted markets using external resources.
• Created and maintained precise and accurate models, charts, and reports
Bates College, Lewiston, ME November 2016- Present
Property Management Intern
• Generate professional networks by engaging in professional, industry organizations
• Attend weekly production and operations contractor meetings, which facilitated stronger communication and the ability to resolve critical issues.
• Coordinate with contractors, janitorial, and engineering staff on maintenance and upkeep
• Maintain a sufficient number of buildings around campus and ensure efficient operations
Bates College, Lewiston, ME January 2017 - Present
• Collaborate closely with Bates Career Development Center professional staff to provide premium customer service to students, alumni, employers, and other constituents.
• Developed professional relationship with employers who come on campus to recruit students.
• Filed paperwork and organized computer-based information.
• Coordinated events and answered a high volume of phone calls and email inquiries.
Macy’s, Boston, MA May 2016 - September 2016
• Built relationships with customers to increase likelihood of repeat business.
• Contributed to team success by exceeding team sales goals by 20%.
• Earned management trust by serving as key holder, responsibly opening and closing store.
• Served as the main liaison between customers, management and sales team.
Lewiston High School, Lewiston, ME September 2015 – December 2015
• Coordinated parent-teacher conferences throughout academic school year.
• Managed classrooms of 20 to 30 high school students during the absence of their teachers.
• Taught students to utilize problem solving methodology and technique during tests.
• Created engaging and dynamic lessons with an emphasis on improving students’ written and verbal communication skills.
SKILLS, INTERESTS, CERTIFICATIONS
• Active in Bates Investment Club, Bates Real Estate Club, Bates Football
• Proficient in MS Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, WordPress and Adobe
• Real Estate License: State of Massachusetts, 2017
real estate, internship, sales