Dual Master Degree
John DeVaudree Blanzy
Boston, MA, United States of America
Dual Degree Program Expected March 2019
HULT INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS SCHOOL—Boston, United States
• Dual Degree: Master of International Business specialized in finance and Master of International Finance.
• Awarded Future Leader Scholarship by Hult International Business School
Previous Degree Program May 2016
WEST VIRGINIA UNIVERSITY—Morgantown, WV, United States
• Criminology Degree with Dual-Minor in Communication Studies and History.
• Teachers’ Assistant in senior level course, responsible for in-class presentations, grading papers and exams.
• Graduated with an earned membership with the National Honors Society.
MYLAN PHARMACEUTICALS — Morgantown, WV, United States March 2016 – September 2017
Senior Quality Assurance Technician. The job’s role included the performance of regular inspections of product manufacturing rooms which ensured high product quality before the final packaging line. Responsibilities included reviewing paperwork from blending, compaction, weighing, encapsulation, laser drilling and fluid bed stages of manufacturing.
• Successive to new hire probationary period as a Packer Specialist, after showing continual motivation and expertise, a superb managerial evaluation resulted in a promotion to Senior Quality Assurance Technician.
• Proficiency and conduct lead to an appointment as designated observer of schedule two substances. This included facilitation and transportation of products from manufacturing to secured locations.
• Demonstrated honesty and responsibility, resulted in a promotion to designated shift leader responsible for documenting, distributing, retrieving, archiving and properly disposing of controlled documents.
UNITED STATES MARINE CORPS — Frederick, MD, United States January 2013 – January 2019
Non-Commissioned Officer. Corporal in the Marine Corps tasked with ensuring country and company loyalty, teamwork and unit cohesion while strictly obeying to the chain of command under the Uniform Code of Military Justice.
• Supervised, distributed and secured thousands of rounds of ammunition during companywide training operations. Successfully granted secret security clearance by the United States Department of Defense and promoted to Non-Commissioned Officer.
• Created, directed and facilitated drill operation, health and wellness of 10 Marine team through extreme operating conditions, displayed initiative resulted in achievement of the Selected Marine Corps Reserve Medal.
• Conducted in-depth mentoring, coaching and counseling to team of Marines providing professional career development, and instilling leadership attributes.
Varsity Captain West Virginia Men’s Rowing Team — Morgantown, WV September 2011 – May 2016
• After showing expertise and motivated leadership, appointed Varsity Captain during introductory season.
VP Sociology, Anthropology and Criminology Association — Morgantown, WV September 2011 – May 2016
• One month after joining the association, elected Vice President entrusted with book keeping responsibilities.
Languages: German – Five years of schooling from September 2008 – May 2012
Certifications: Hubspot Certified in Content Marketing and Inbound Marketing