Criminal Justice Major Entry Level
Heather Gracy, 20
RELOCATING TO MASSACHUSETTES
Personable customer service associate dedicated to providing the highest level of customer service. Outgoing, and efficient, with the capacity to multi-task. Reliable and punctual associate who possesses an excellent work ethic and almost four years in retail. Areas of expertise include inventory, cash management, bookkeeping, and computer knowledge.
High School Diploma- Thomaston High School
● Graduated: June 16th, 2015; Top 5%
Northwestern Connecticut Community College- Winsted, Ct
● Continuing education in Criminal Justice.
● Coursework in Business Administration, Law, and Psychology.
CEU Credits- Universal Class
● 1.0 Legal Terminology 101
● 0.6 General Receptionist
● 1.5 Sociology 101
● Law Enforcement focused
● Excellent multi-tasker
● Strong communication skills
● Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint proficiency
● Quick learner
● Outgoing personality
● Customer service expert
● Created and upkept a fundraiser titled, “School Supplies 4 Kidz.”
● Collected money donations, bought supplies, distributed them among children grades K-12 who were financially in need; 2006-2016.
● Cashiered with two cash registers at once in tandem to maximize customer flow as well as answering phones.
Received four “exceeds expectations” ratings on performance reviews. Routinely helped as many customers as possible each day in a high-volume retail outlet. Always asked other departments if they needed assistance.
03/2014-04/2018: Big Y Foods, Inc.
Customer Service Desk- Torrington, CT
● Fielded an average of fifty customer service calls per day as well as hundreds of customer transactions.
● Exchanged/returned merchandise for customers quickly and efficiently.
● Confirmed that appropriate changes were made to resolve customers' problems.
● Tracked down sources of special products and services to meet customers' special needs.
● Trained new employees on company customer service policies and service level standards.
04/2018-Current: Ward Leonard Co.
Receptionist Front Desk- Thomaston, CT
● Government contracted business requires me to verify U.S citizens before entering.
● Handled numerous phone calls regarding parts and assistance
● Completed Continuing Education Units.
● Assisted every department with daily tasks.
legal, secretary, entry, level