Salem State University Bachelor of Arts of Theatre Arts- Performance May 2015
Minor: Communication- Public Relations
Overall GPA: 3.89
Emerson College Master of Communication Sciences and Disorders May 2017
Lynn Parks and Recreation - Tennis Instructor; Lynn, Massachusetts May 2008-August 2012
• Teach children ages 5-16 the sport of tennis.
• Successfully keep them engaged and having fun while staying safe.
Lynn City Hall - Summer Office Intern; Lynn, Massachusetts June 2011-August 2011
• Maintain the organization and quality of the office
• Answer phone calls from city employees concerning questions related to work injuries/benefits
• Attend to anyone who visited the office
Whole Foods Market - Customer Service; Lynnfield, Massachusetts May 2014-September 2014
• Give every customer immediate and undivided attention. Follow through on all Customer questions and requests. Surprise and delight the customers with consistent, delightful service.
• Assist supervisors in controlling customer flow and backed up lines; help to reduce waiting time for customers
• Follow proper procedures for customer check out, handling of tenders, use of tares, sales of alcoholic beverages, and use of PLUs and UPCs
• Keep the Customer Service department clean, well stocked, and organized, change tapes and ribbon as needed, sweep floors and maintain sweep logs
• Follow and comply with all applicable health and sanitation procedures and adhere to safe work practices
• Follow established procedures to report errors in retail pricing or signage
• Support global, regional, and store programs
The Grove Boutique and Café- Customer Service/Barista; Lynnfield, Massachusetts October 2015-present
• Explain merchandise to customers
• Assist customers with finding items and purchases
• Create coffee drinks, teas, organic juices and smoothies
• Maintain a clean, organized, and positive environment
Personal Growth and Confidence Building in the Middle School Student Facilitated through Theatre - Honors Program Thesis
• Provide middle school students with the skills to feel comfortable expressing themselves both in the theatre as well as in an academic and professional setting. Presented at the 2015 Northeast Regional Honors Council Conference in Gettysburg, PA.
Leadership Experience and Activities
Northeast Arc, Spotlight Program – Volunteer July 2014- August 2014
• Attend pre-program orientation and training
• Assist head Counselor in the implementation of a Social Pragmatics curriculum involving dramatic training and
Honors Program Advisory Council - Public Relations Representative Fall 2014 - Spring 2015
• Create enticing fliers and provide reminders for the Honors Program community of upcoming events.
Salem State University Theatre and Speech Communications Department – Peer Mentor Fall 2014-Spring 2015
• Assist a first year student with registering for classes, navigating flow sheets, joining extracurricular activities, and adjusting to the new school environment.
Kennedy Center American College Theatre Festival – Performer Spring 2014
• Selected from the original work Kafka in Tel Aviv by Peter Sampieri to perform at the John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts in Washington, D.C.
• Commonwealth Honors Program Fall 2012-May 2015
• Paul Tsongas Scholarship recipient Fall 2012-May 2015
• Phi Kappa Phi Member Spring 2014- May 2015
Languages: Spanish- working knowledge, American Sign Language- working knowledge
Interests: Violin, Quilling, Running, Outdoors
Clubs: Student Theatre Ensemble, Public Relations Student Society of America, Meditation Club, SSU chapter of MASSPIRG
Production: Role: Theatre:
Medea Medea Lynn English Latin Club
Titus Andronicus Tamora Lynn English Latin Club
The Actor’s Nightmare Sarah Siddons Quiet Coyote Theatre Company
Kafka in Tel Aviv Street Musician/Child Salem State University
(Original work by Peter Sampieri) *
Machinal Ensemble Student Theatre Ensemble
Big Love Costume Crew Salem State Theatre
Man and Superman Costume Crew Salem State Theatre
Kafka in Tel Aviv Musical Direction Salem State Theatre
-Ten years on violin
-Violin with Alan Hawryluk of Salem
-Voice with Lisa Cheney of Salem (McClosky Institute of Voice trained)
*Winner of The David Mark Cohen National Playwriting Award at the Kennedy Center American College Theatre Festival