FANGSI XU · RÉSUMÉ
M.S. in Public Relations and Corporate Communication New York University, New York, NY 09/2016-Present
(• Investor Relations; Critical Business Skills; Strategic Communication; Public Relations Consulting Graduate on 05/2018)
B.S. in Science in Tourism Business Management Institute for Tourism Studies, Macau, China 08/2012-06/2016
• The Best Student of B.S. in Tourism Business Management
Social Media Intern Eff Creative Group, New York, NY 11/2017-01/2018t
• Create and maintain influencer lists for clients and campaigns.
• Assist in managing influencer relations and updating influencer information.
• Assist in creating social media content with social media trends.
Account Executive Intern Fleishman Hillard, Shanghai, China 06/2017-08/2017
• Craft writing press release, social media post and pitch letters for client (Philips kitchen appliance and floor care).
• Build up and maintain media and KOL relations for business negotiation to obtain resources in reasonable budget.
• Prepare weekly campaign KPI performance reports for client review.
• Contribute to new business strategies by working on background research, brainstorming and KOL communication.
Public Relations Intern EI Studio, New York, NY 02/2017-05/2017
• Conduct social media research and analysis on production industry and develop customized plans for U.S. and China
• Manage all social media accounts, including content managing, post scheduling and writing.
• Assist in production, responsible for actors casting, call sheets and on-site assistance. Internal Communication and Learning & Development Intern Grand Hyatt Macau, Macau, China 07/2014-01/2015
• Maintain internal communication with colleagues, including organizing and hosting orientation for new colleagues and
Mandarin language trainings.
• Maintain good relations between interns and the company through feedback collection, monthly gathering campaign,
and team spirit events.
Communication and External Relations Assistant Macau Government Tourists Office, Macau, China 05/2013-06/2013
• Assist in launching the official office website by sorting, proofreading materials and testing systems.
• Maintain external communication with hotels and travel agencies through business calls to update activities information.
• Keep and file records on E-mails from travel agencies, blog influencers and other related agencies.
First Violin Member Macau Ensemble Association, Macau, China 09/2014-06/2016
• One of the two first violin members. Assisted in creating and increasing awareness of music concert in school. Co-Organizer Internship Graduation Dinner, Grand Hyatt Macau, China 01/2015
• Designed and planned the activity.
• Communicated with interns and the company to negotiate the details of the activity.
• Compiled videos for each of the interns and presented them during the dinner to review interns’ accomplishments.
Isabel and Patrick Huen Scholarship for Pursuing a Master’s Program 2015/16 10/2016
Year 3 Excellent Student Scholarship, Institute for Tourism Studies 09/2015
Certificate of Appreciation, the Fifth APCEA Business Presentation Contest 03/2015
Outstanding Academic Achievement in Disney’s Hospitality in Practice 03/2015
• English • Mandarin • Cantonese
Public Relations, Investor Relations, Marketing, Administrative