Meghan M. Reilly
Devoted, reliable and loving child care provider with more than 4 years of experience. I am creative, energetic and enjoy finding fun and educational activities to incorporate into the daily routine. Dependable transportation. Flexible schedule. Will also provide light housekeeping, dog walking and pet care services.
January – Mid-May: Baltimore, MD (part time)
Mid-May – End of August: Wrentham/Boston area (full time)
Loyola University Maryland- Baltimore, MD 2016 to Present
Candidate for a Bachelor of Arts degree in Psychology with a minor in Writing, May 2020. GPA: 3.2
Honors: NCAA Division I Women’s Rowing Team 2016 to Present
Walenten Family- Norwood, MA 2014 to Present
Full time during college summer breaks 2016 and 2017
Part time during high school, 2014 – 2016
• Provided full-time child care during summer break for two children, currently ages 4 and 8.
• Managed schedules and provided transportation to and from camps, playdates and appointments.
• Engaged children in games and activities, with a focus on active play.
• Ensured a secure and caring environment, and ensured timely communication to parents.
• Resolved conflicts with positive reinforcement and in accordance with parents’ discipline structure.
• During school breaks continued to support the family’s child care needs as requested.
Ricciardelli's- Hyannis, MA June 2017 to September 2017
• Provided exceptional customer service to patrons at a busy Italian eatery.
• Demonstrated teamwork as part of professional kitchen and front of house staff.
• Completed an online course to become TIPs certified to ensure safe serving of alcohol.
Percey's Place- Mashpee, MA June 2015 to September 2015
• Provided excellent service, managed long wait lines and performed all tasks requested.
• Demonstrated resiliency and patience in managing customer’s first greeting upon arrival.
Meghan M. Reilly, p. 2.
Popponesset General Store- New Seabury, MA June 2014 to September 2014
• Delivered exceptional service by greeting and serving customers in a timely, friendly manner.
• Answered questions about menu selections and made recommendations when requested.
NCAA Division I Women’s Rowing Team Fall 2016 to Present
Walked on the team with a curiosity and motivation to try a new sport. Learned all aspects of the sport during first year, and now row Varsity. Fall and Spring, 8-10 hours a week dedicated to skill improvement through early morning on the water workouts and strength building sessions.
Psychology Club Fall 2016 to Present
Discuss current psychology topics. Plan activities to further our knowledge and skill with relevant psychology practices.
York Road Initiative Fall 2016 to Present
Project to clean and beautify the Baltimore community while interacting with the public.
Animal Shelter 2014-2015
Provided attentive, loving care for homeless dogs. Oversaw interactions between potential adoptive families and dogs.
Available upon request.
nanny, dependable, experience