Social Media Marketing Intern
Looking for the perfect person to join and help in supporting and expanding our successful and growing Etsy based jewelry design company. We are the largest Etsy Jewelry company on the east coast and the 5th largest in the world.
Located in a beautiful, large and bright artist loft in one of the most creative buildings in Boston. We believe in building a fun, challenging, creative and innovative environment that can inspire our community. We encourage out of the box thinking, love taking risks and creating experiences that blow our customers away. Close, casual, comfortable company culture. We love real people!!
We are offering a rare opportunity to grow our Social Media presence and help redefine our branding strategy . We'd love to meet someone who has tremendous amounts of drive, initiative, creativity, vision, and confidence in their ability to learn and grow. We are looking for someone who can work independently, complete discussed upon goals and stay focused and organized. There is a lot of room for creativity, vision and self expression.
Areas you will work in include:
- Identify and develop a robust network of influencers to engage with the brand
- Develop campaigns to grow our social following and drive engagement
- Develop a content calendar spanning social, email, website and influencer marketing
- Create engaging content for both organic and paid media
- Manage photoshoots. (Photography experience is a big plus)
- Schedule and post daily content
- Analyze effectiveness of social media strategy.
- Report on campaigns as well as monthly social media content performance, audience engagement, and advertising efforts.
-Identify opportunities to make social media campaigns more efficient and effective.
The following traits are A MUST:
- Extensive knowledge of social media marketing programs & platforms (e.g. Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Google Analytics)
- Familiar knowledge of Facebook ad marketing and audience creation.
- Resourceful & creative in bringing ideas to life.
- Strong sense of voice and excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Design, photography and/or video production skills (A Plus)
- Can easily move from one project to another.
- Can give and receive creative criticism and feedback.
- Very detail oriented and highly organized.
This position is for an intern but we are looking to build a long term working relationship and will be offering a full time position to the right candidate.
COMPENSATION: ($15/hr )
TO APPLY: Please email ( xxx-xxx-xxxx ) us a COVER LETTER + RESUME. In your cover letter, please explain which areas of this job you are particularly interested in and any relevant experience you have. Also, please include samples of work and photography if available.
SMM, Social Media, Intern, Marking, Digital Marketing, Jewelry, Fashion