Social Media / Digital Marketing Assistant
We're a newly launched podcast who is looking for a social media assistant who can help us grow and manage our online and overall presence. We are ran by a young professional and a student who are passionate about this side project, and are hoping to make it a full-time project. In order to do this, we need some extra help with an eager, innovative and talented person looking to gain more experience in digital marketing and help an exciting project grow.
Nikki and Carly met in college amidst one of the most politically charged eras in U.S. history in a while. They instantly bonded over their love for similar pop culture antics and food, as well as their love for social justice. They ironically enough met at a meeting for their University's Women's Center. While attending the National Young Feminist Leadership Conference in Washington D.C., they lobbied on Capitol Hill. They celebrated with a few other friends over happy hour ($1 margaritas, anyone?). In a giggly Lyft ride to the hotel, they said simultaneously... "we should start a podcast!" From then, it was history.
Tune into season 1, that launched on March 20, 2018, for conversations with fascinating individuals who are creating and participating in important projects. Each episode Nikki and Carly will start off with their segment "Big Question Little Question", then get into the main part of the episode. If they have a guest, they will discuss the guest's background and current projects. If we don't have a guest, there's a dedicated topic for every episode.
- Studying PR/Comm/Marketing/Ad or a related field, or a person with past experience and is looking for more
- Interested or experience in digital marketing and/or social media
- Familiarity with creating, curating and scheduling content on social media]
- Familiarity with third-party apps used for social media management
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Photography, video editing, Adobe suite, etc a plus.
- Drafting, editing and scheduling original social media content
- Finding curated articles for content and sharing on social media
- Making updates to our website
- Vetting business proposals via e-mail
- Researching new business opportunities
- Tracking analytics
Summer internship position, or could start immediately.
podcast, PR, social media, Internship, marketing, advertising