After working various jobs throughout the past few years I feel as if I have acquired numerous skills, such as; handling monetary transactions, customer service, maintaining relationships with clients, experience with various operating systems, cleaning (residential/commercial), and developing the ability to manage others and time efficiently.
July 2015- October 2015
Savers, Boise/Nampa, ID - Team Member
● Managing the cash registers and providing friendly customer service
● Informing customers about our partnership with a local nonprofit organization
● Ensuring safety and efficiency on the sales floor
June 2016- September 2016
Boise Cleaning Fairy, Boise, ID - Cleaning Fairy
● Cleaning residential homes and building professional relationships with our recurring clients.
● It was physically demanding, and remaining time-conscientious and multi-tasking was crucial to remain on schedule
November 2016- Present
BCPM HOA Community Management, Boise, ID - Head of Housekeeping
● Assisting guests with check-ins, answering phones and booking reservations
● Launder linens and fold in a hospitality-fashion, while also cleaning our condos in a timely
● Creating a cleaning schedule to ensure availability, taking inventory, and training
Started August 2015
Boise State University, Boise, ID - Degree
I started taking college courses through local colleges and universities my sophomore year of high-school, and after graduating in 2015 I attended BSU for 1.5 years before deciding to take a break in seeking a BA in psychology, and instead focus on working to be financially stable.