A.S in Electrical Engineering and Computer Science
Anne Arundel Community College
September 2013 to current (Part-time student)
GPA – 4.0
Member of Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society
CompTIA A+ and Network + Certification Currently doing it.
• Proficient with MS-Excel, Word, Access, Power Point, DOS, UNIX, terminal emulations, sound knowledge in C++ programming, PIC Controllers, also very handy with electrical wiring, electronics equipment’s testing and repairing.
• Languages proficient at would include English, Bengali, Hindi and Urdu.
Citizenship Status: American Citizen.
Dyson - Glen Burnie, MD; Part-time Product Expert
From: 07/2016 – present
• Help and educate customers with their daily needs for vacuum cleaners, room and environmental cleaners.
• Demonstrate products and build up a rapport with customers and other store employees at a Costco retailer store.
• Increase store sales by impressing the customer about Dyson product and create loyalty to the brand.
Creative Channel Services - Towson, MD; Part-time Brand Ambassador and Product Adviser
From: 11/2015 – 05/2016
• Trained BestBuy employees about the Ultimate Ear Speaker and followed by Webroot Software products.
• Engaged with customers and suggested the benefits of using Webroot Software and Ultimate Ear speakers over other competitors.
• Increased sale volume.
• Also helped the customer choose their computing products based on their daily needs.
Microsoft Store - Towson, MD; Part-time Product Adviser
From: 06/ 2014 – 11/ 2014
• Excellent customer service skills; demonstrate and educate customers about a wide variety of computer products.
• Give live demos of the Cortana Artificial Intelligence system.
• Increase store sales by maintaining up-to-date knowledge of products, warranties, promotions, and other services.
Action Link – Baltimore/Washington Metro Area; Part-time Sales Rep/Trainer
• Train Best Buy representatives using communication and teamwork skills on Intel Chip.
• Establish loyal customer base by providing outstanding customer service along with explaining and demonstrating a wide variety of products using Intel Chip.
Verizon Wireless - Hanover, MD; Full-time Customer Service Rep/Tier 1 Tech Support and Trouble Shooting
From: 8/2012 – 9/2013
• Performed Tier 1 troubleshooting for devices, including phones and iPads.
• Advised customers on best plans and options to fit their needs.
• Instructed customers on problem-solving using the company’s on-line system, resulting in significant savings for the company.
• Promoted accessories, device upgrades, warranties, and services to customers; increased sales and customer satisfaction.
Marketing Werks - Silver Spring, MD; Full-time Verizon FiOS Engagement Manager and Event coordinator
From: 06/2010 – 01/2012
• Built relationships between the company and property managers, staff, and residents of a multi-dwelling apartment complex.
• Coordinated promotional events for residents, including advertising and promotional materials.
• Trained the office associates on products and services.
• Served as point of contact for resolving all FiOS-related issues or questions about sales, products, support, and customer service.
Creative Channel Services - Lutherville, MD; Part-time Brand Ambassador Weekend Job
From: 05/2010 – 05/2011
• Demonstrated Canon printers, including wireless connections and printing remotely, using scroll wheels, syncing printers with iPads, and saving photos to the Cloud.
• Increased sales by actively promoting the company’s products and services.
Comcast Corporation – Columbia, MD. Connection Specialist
From: 11/ – 05/2010
• Demonstrated Comcast services including cable TV, the internet, and phone service.
• Won back customers from competitors such as Verizon and Direct TV by showing customers how they can save with our company’s plan.
• Retained current customers who contemplated switching providers by resolving issues and lowering their rates.
Pizza Hut - Lutherville, MD; Part-time Driver
From: 04/2009 – 11/2009
• Deliver pizza, flyers, door to door sales, cold calling and building up a customer base.
• Also helping to making pizza, answer phone, stocking sodas, folding boxes, cleaning dishes and the general area, making sure customer is happy with the food and my performance.
References: Will be provided upon request.
Computer Science, Marketing, Web Programming, Brand Ambassador