ABA Therapist/Human Service
Experienced human service worker who excels at relationship building. Knowledgeable in providing friendly, thorough customer service to clients, families, and fellow professionals. Skilled at problem solving and conflict resolution, and able to help encourage teamwork. Able to network with public organizations and businesses to create successful partnerships. Adept at handling confidential and/or sensitive information.
Area of Expertise
Knowledgeable of COMAR, HIPPA, DDA, and CARF regulations PCM Certified, PODD Communication and CPR/First Aid Certified.
Walbrook Senior High School
Baltimore, MD 21216
High School Diploma
University of Baltimore
Baltimore, MD 21201
Bachelors of Science, Human Service degree expected 2017
ABA Instructor 08/16- Present
The Shafer Center-Owings Mill, Maryland
• Provide the highest quality of behavioral intervention services to children and young adults with autism spectrum disorder.
• Follow written treatment instructions and programs provided by the Clinical Supervisor.
• Implement student IEP.
• Create materials for student program.
• Accurately record and enter client data into graphs.
• Follow behavioral protocols.
• Use incidental teaching effectively.
Ref: Laura Grubb-------------
ABA Instructor 01/16-8/16
Arrow Child &Families Ministries –Towson, Maryland
• Actively provide individualized instruction and support to an assigned student or a small group of students with autism disorder with using the principles of Applied Behavior Analysis.
• Supervises and mange student behavior in the classroom, school and school-sponsored functions.
• Provide a learning environment that is individualized for students and work towards their personal level of independence.
• Record, monitor, and analyze student data.
Ref: Ranee Gonzales-------------
Co-Occurring Disorder Case Manager 08/14-01/16 Alliance Inc.-Baltimore, Maryland
• Facilitate the development of individualized rehabilitation plans and monitors progress toward achievement of stated goals.
• Complete comprehensive assessments including recovering based assessments and comprehensive functional evaluation.
• Prepare and facilitate group instruction on substance abuse, mental health, and independent living.
• Accompany individuals to advocate and support as needed, at psychiatric, medical, or entitlement appointments.
• Refer individuals or their families to other support services as needed such as medical evaluation and treatment, social services, and employment services.
Ref: Toriano Warren ------------ ext. 1240
Lead 1:1 Community Learning/Retention Specialist 07/13-08/14
The League for People with Disabilities- Baltimore, Maryland
• Conduct individual and group vocational trainings according to an individual vocational goal.
• Provide developmental/vocational rehabilitation services through hands on job coaching in community based setting.
• Plan activities that will promote independent living skills, socialization skills, leisure activities, basic academics, motor skills, communication skills.
• Creating professional relationships with referral sources, local businesses, and other community
agencies to establish work and/or volunteer sites for participants
• Maintain communication with parents and supervisor on client’s progress through documentation.
Ref: Kimberly Lund ------------
Child Care Specialist 12/11-07/13
The Children’s Home Diagnostic Center - Catonsville, Maryland
• Supervise children in a structured environment in order to observe changes in their social behavior.
• Complete shift documentation including residential case notes, incident reports, and resident inventory.
• Provide crisis intervention as needed.
• Implement treatment plans.
• Create and plan age appropriate activities.
• Complete required documentation.
Ref: Michelle Jones ------------
Residential Counselor 12/09-08/11
Dulaney House Therapeutic Group Home – Ellicott City, Maryland
• Participated in interventions, planning and re-evaluation of residents needs based on behaviors and therapeutic goals.
• Instruct, assist, and monitor residents in accordance with rehabilitation plans.
• Provide supervision of residents in order to guard their safety and well-being on campus and in the community.
• Monitor Medication.
• Prepare clients for independent living.
• Facilitate and instruct life skills group.
• Create and plan activities.
Ref: Eric Davis ------------
Personal References Available Upon Request
ABA, Baby Sitter