Jmore is seeking interns to produce multimedia features for xxx-xxx-xxxx, assist with social media posts, and serve as general assignment reporters/bloggers.
This is an excellent opportunity to gain real-world skills and create a portfolio of work.
Key responsibilities include:
• Help build photo and video archive
• Post to social media and contribute to blog posts
• Write news briefs, articles and event listings
The ideal candidate would have the following qualifications:
• A journalistic passion and drive
• Ability to work in a professional setting while adhering to deadlines and paying strict attention to details
• Digital photography/videography
• Strong writing skills/AP style adherence
• Expertise in current social media platforms
• Understanding of emerging technology, the Internet, and all things social
• Understanding of how data and analytics shape content strategy
• Organized, reliable self-starter with strong creative thinking, analytical, and interpersonal skills
Please note: This internship is for academic credit only.
Please submit a cover letter, a resume, and two samples of your work (if available).