David S. Ferebee IV
SUMMARY: To obtain an internship/job in the field of Computer Technology, Retail, Data Analytics, Customer Service, Database Management, Marketing, Management and/or Information Systems.
● Customer Service
● Critical Thinking
● Administrative Documents/Paperwork
● Answering Phones
● Attention to Detail
● Computer Knowledge
● Team Management
● Verbal & Written Communication
● Analytical & Problem Solving
Global IT Vendor Registration Specialist Sept 2017 – Present
● Use a variety of software applications to register new businesses under the county
● Communicate and keep good relations with government agencies and corporations
● Organically create a manage my own database
Cypress Bay Solutions Sales Representative June 2017 – August 2017
● Visited small to medium sized business in my local area and presented Cypress Bay Solutions Products to merchants
● Reported back to supervisor with new leads and current sales
● Researched the businesses in the local area to create potential leads
Biology Department, Statesboro, GA Database Specialist May 2017 – Present
● Image and data-base herbarium specimens, generates specimen labels from field collection books and notes.
● Annotate specimens, sorts, accessions, files specimens, and other curatorial tasks assigned by supervisor.
● Keep files organized and visually pleasing
Department of Housing, Statesboro, GA Building Inspector Oct. 2016 – May 2017
● Conducted detailed building inspections and reports concerns through online work order database.
● Completed intensive data entry and negotiates data in requested reports.
● Utilized databases (Excel, TMA, etc.) to track completion of work found during inspections.
● Worked in a team setting and independently to complete projects.
● Attended staff meetings monthly with compiled reports from the previous month.
Residential Facilities, Statesboro, GA Custodial Engineer May 2016 – August 2016
● Cleaned and inspected 80+ dorms following strict cleaning guidelines.
● Kept Work area clean and visually pleasing.
● Reported with supervisor daily to verify hours.
Chick-fil-a Cook Oct. 2014 – May 2016
● Prepared food for thousands of customers daily following the strict Chick-fil-a protocol.
● Kept coworkers’ attitudes positive increasing the efficiency of tasks given.
● Helped new employees execute tasks learned in training videos.
EDUCATION and TRAINING:
Bachelor of Business Administration, Information Systems - Marketing
Georgia Southern University – Statesboro, Georgia
Information Systems Marketing 3.10
• ECommerce: Operate my own eCommerce shop. Generates $1000+ in sales monthly. Makes use of SEO Marketing, Adwords and online affiliate marketing.
• Real Estate Database: Uses and manages a Real Estate market database (REI Pro) to generate leads for business partner. Closed one deal since August 2017.
• Audio Engineering: Manages and edits MP3 and WAV files for clients with software such as Pro Tools and Logic Pro.
ACTIVITIES and AWARDS:
• Collegiate 100
• MAP Mentorship Program
• Eagle SAP User Group
• Association of IT Professionals
• Honors Student
• HOPE Scholar
• Data Analysis
• Predictive Analytics
• Affiliate Marketing
• Management Information Systems
• Market Analytics
• Database Management
• SEO / SEM Marketing
• Google Analytics
• Microsoft Office Suite
• Collegiate 100 Economic Development: Hold forums and group discussions about economic opportunities, specifically geared towards college students Organized fundraising opportunities for local communities and clubs Visited kids at local high school and organized events for them Mentor kids at Morris Heights High School.
• eCommerce: Operate my own eCommerce shop. Generates $1000+ in sales monthly. Makes use of SEO Marketing, Adwords and online affiliate marketing.
• Real Estate Database: Uses and manages a Real Estate market database (REI Pro) to generate leads for business partner. Follow up on leads made through database. Closed one deal since August 2017.