Seeking Summer Internship
OBJECTIVES: I am pursuing a summer internship where I can complement what I have learned in college with real world work experience. I am searching for a company that will challenge me with meaningful assignments. I hope to earn a post-graduation job offer by proving my work ethics and capabilities. I am excited to explore new cities and places.
The University of Georgia, Grady College of Journalism, Athens, GA
August 2014 - May 2018
Bachelors of Journalism in Advertising ADV Major GPA 3.7/4.0
Minor: Fashion Merchandising FM Major GPA 3.07/4.0
Westover Comprehensive High School, Albany, GA August 2012 - May 2014
Georgia Governor’s Honors Program, Social Studies June 2013 - July 2013
Accepted into highly selective honors education program sponsored by the Governor of Georgia
UGA Call Center – Ruffalo Noel Levitz, Fundraiser, Athens, GA August 2016 - Present
•Raise money through cold calling for The Georgia Fund, the official UGA scholarship fund
•Listen and cater to each unique prospect to ensure an enjoyable and successful engagement
Scampy’s Seafood & Steaks, Waitress, Panama City Beach, FL May 2016 - August 2016
•Waitress at busy seafood restaurant on the beach during peak summer tourist season.
The Levee Studios, Social Media and Production Intern, Albany, GA June 2015 - August 2015
•Produced, filmed and edited television commercials for local businesses using Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Lightroom and Adobe After Effects
•Managed Facebook marketing campaigns for local clients
•Consulted with local business owners on redesigning campaign strategies
------------ March 2014 - January 2016
• Designed my own fashion blog on WordPress, including three short videos.
Pi Sigma Epsilon, Gamma Chapter, PR Team, Video Editing Team February 2016 - Present
• Selective professional business fraternity for developing marketing and sales skills
• Member of Public Relations team, where I produce promotional videos that include the 2016 Classic City Crawl and Countdown 2016 Recruitment
• Competed in the 2016 Regionals Marketing Plan Competition
UGA Society of Entrepreneurs, Recruitment Chair August 2014 - Present
• Semifinalist in Eden’s Retail Challenge, 2015 through the Society of Entrepreneurs for my project: Piccolo Petites, a retailer of petite clothing for women between the ages of 13-25.
• Developed a forty page business plan for Piccolo Petites including , a video, and multiple power points to present to the board of judges
UGA Fashion Merchandising Association, Vice President of Events August 2014 - May 2015
• Recruited sponsors to help fund the annual fashion show
• Scouted for locations, models, and designers for events
After Effects, CAD, Digital Marketplaces, Facebook, Google Docs, Google Sheets, Instagram, Lightroom, MS Office - Excel, Power Point, Word, Photoshop, Pinterest, Premiere Pro, Twitter, YouTube, Wordpress
advertising, social media, fundraising