Regan Jones Employment Resume
Anoka Ramsey Community College - Coon Rapids, MN - January 2017 to Present
Supervisor: Erik Vinh
*I assist and advise students on writing and reading assignments in all areas of undergraduate study.
Assistant to Director of Drama Department
Legacy Christian Academy - Andover, MN - February 2013 to Present
Supervisor: Kristy Winkes)
* Assisted in directing actors on line delivery, stage direction and combat, and musical
* Assisted in costuming, hair and makeup, and lighting design.
* Managed budget reports for the Drama Department for 2015-2016.
Plasma Care Technician
BioLife Plasma Services - Snellville, GA
Unity Hospital - Fridley, MN - January 2016 to May 2016
Supervisor: Teal Gruble)
* Responsible for a thorough knowledge of patient dietary guidelines and restrictions.
* Communicated efficiently and effectively with corresponding nursing staff.
* Delivered meals to in-patients.
PINK Sales Specialist/Cashier
Victoria's Secret - Roseville, MN - January 2015 to August 2015
Supervisor: Bree O'Leary)
* Maintained a thorough knowledge of all merchandise, with an emphasis in PINK sales.
* Provided customer service through all merchandise inquiries.
* Performed cash register duties, including: sales, returns, credit card activations, and online ordering.
* Maintained store cleanliness and performed all closing duties.
(Employment History continued on )
LifeStyle Fitness - Andover, MN - October 2013 to August 2015
Supervisor: Bobby Thompson)
* Answered telephone calls and recorded thorough messages.
* Sold gym memberships and merchandise.
* Provided customer service on any membership or merchandise inquiries.
* Maintained cleanliness of the gym and performed opening and closing duties.
Bruneau Household - Coon Rapids, MN - May 2011 to August 2013
Employer: Amy Bruneau)
* Responsible for full daytime care of two young children, starting ages 6 and 8.
* Provided meals, daily tutoring, and daily medication needs.
Associates in English/ Creative Writing
Anoka Ramsey Community College - Coon Rapids, MN
High School Diploma
Legacy Christian Academy - Andover, MN
Customer Service (5 years), Team Leader (2 years), Hospitality (2 years), Receptionist (2 years)
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
* Sales and Customer Service
* Cashier Experience
* Excellent Written and Oral Communication Skills
* Experience working with a wide range of age groups (ex: students; patients; etc
Theater, Sales, Retail, Cashier, Hostess