GEORGIA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY, Atlanta, GA August 2013 – December 2017 • Candidate for Bachelor of Science in Industrial and Systems Engineering • Concentration: Economic and Financial Systems • Major GPA: 3.14
ForumCore LLC Atlanta, GA Market Analyst Intern May 2016 – August 2016
• Assisted firm with technical analysis and day trading as well as optimizing portfolio composition
• Developed interactive agency model for acquiring new investors based upon AUM sums and commission
• Analyzed ROI of investments into local engineering and tech based start-ups at Georgia Tech and Atlanta
The Westminster Schools
Debate Assistant Coach August 2013 – April 2016
• Captained top 10 high school debate team in nation.
• After graduation, proceeded to travel and coach nationally.
• Gave seminars on argumentation and how to conduct research to over 100 students • Motivated students to perform and helped manage a squad of diverse skills and talents.
Freshman Activities Board Student Director Fall 2015 – Summer 2016
• Coordinated and planned events for the freshman class. Maintained an advisor position later through sophomore and junior years, guiding and advising two younger Freshman Activities Board class
• Cultivated different leadership styles of 30 unique freshmen and helped mediate conflicts within the group
• Assisted members with time management and balance while motivating them to stay committed to the organization
• Developed strong communication lines between members of the organization and professional staff advisors
Georgia Tech Admissions Tour Guide Fall 2015 – Spring 2016
• Acted as a liaison on behalf of the university for prospective students leading tours and answering questions
• Developed communication skills talking to large groups of students and parents about the university
• Persuaded and effectively marketed the institute to prospective families
United Indian Student Alliance Student Liaison Fall 2015
• Helped organize and host large multicultural events for Indian student groups nation-wide
• Promoted and raised awareness for UISA events increasing attendance by 20% from previous years
• Assisted with logistics and communication for several students from outside the state
Rivet Social Media Application Consultant 2015
• Tested, promoted, and consulted for a social media start-up mobile application founded at Georgia Tech
• Interfaced with local community on ways to improve the application
• Identified problems with the application and quantified potential changes to the software that might address those issues
Software: R, SQL, Microsoft Office Programming: Java, Python Web Design: HTML, Squarespace
Foreign Languages: Fluent Spanish, Basic Swahili
Communication: -Experience speaking in front of groups of over 100 people -Written technical reports, project proposals and grants
ISYE 2028 Statistical Math
Analysis of Draft on success of NFL teams over 4 seasons
• Assessed NFL rosters for percentage of players drafted by the same organization and their corresponding win counts.
• Used Python to iterate through all data and R software to develop statistical models projecting all correlations.
• Determined best methods for drafting and team assembly by reviewing correlations observed.
Finance, Engineering, Systems, Internship, Economics,