To gain as much educational experience needed in order to become a significant addition to society.
• August 2010-May 2014, Savannah State University
o Bachelors of Science (B.S.) in Mathematics with a minor in Secondary Education.
Cum Laude 3.39 GPA
• August 2014- Present, Mathematics Teacher, George Washington Carver High School
o Educate students in the various high school Mathematics courses to ensure they are college ready.
• February 2014- May 2014, Mathematics Tutor, Savannah State University Center for Academic Success
o Enroll and assist students with tutoring services and tutor students in the courses College Algebra, Statistics, and Calculus.
• June 2011–May 2014, Community Assistant, Savannah State University Residential Services
o Assist residents with issues concerning residential living.
• June 2012-July-2012, Tutor Counselor, STEM 360 Summer Enrichment Program
o Assist the primary educator with classroom enrichment activities for students in grades 6-12.
• October 2012-December 2012, PRISM Math Tutor, Savannah State University
o Helped students with mathematics problems from the courses College Algebra, Statistics, and Calculus.
• February 2011–May 2011, Secretary, Savannah State University Office of Sponsored Research Administration,
o Assist in the office by performing secretary duties.
• Savannah State University MAGEC-STEM Plus SURT Internship Program
• Clemson University Mathematics Research Experience for Undergraduates
• SSU/ Sol C. Johnson Student Teaching Internship
• Savannah State University Georgia Association of Educators (SSU GAE)
• Mathematics Association
• Eloquent Commitment to Helping Our Sisters Inc.
• The Society of Women Engineers (SWE)
• Residential Hall Association (2010-2011)
• National Education Association
Awards & Honors
• AP Certified in Statistics
• Savannah State University MAGEC-STEM Plus Scholar
• Dean’s List
• Savannah State University Tiger Scholarship
• James Porter Scholarship
Available Upon request