Natalie Zatezalo Resume
MOORE SCHOOL OF BUSINESS, University of South Carolina Columbia, SC
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration May 2018
Major: Marketing Minor: Spanish
Awards: Dean’s List (multiple semesters), Woodrow Scholarship Recipient
UNIVERSIDAD AUTÓNOMA DE BARCELONA Barcelona, Spain
Study Abroad Experience Spring 2017
• Improved Spanish Language skills and gained useful skills in international business and marketing during a four-month total immersion experience.
Curtsy Columbia, SC
Campus Director August 2017-Current
• Develop and execute marketing campaigns to recruit potential Curtsy Users.
• Coordinate and attend trunk shows and photoshoots to develop content for social media platforms.
• Lead weekly Campus Team meetings with Instagram Manager and Events Manager to develop weekly strategy for user growth.
• Build relationships with multiple local businesses and more than six student organizations to develop partnerships for future events.
Clubcorp Peachtree City, GA
Marketing/ Member Relations Intern (Peachtree City Office) May 2017- August 2017
• Utilized Eloqua Oracle system to create Marketing Automation Campaigns to engage over 5,000 members of Braelinn, Planterra Ridge, Whitewater Creek, and Flat Creek country clubs.
• Photographed activities and events to improve the reach and engagement of various social media platforms.
• Supervised and promoted events by implementing guerilla marketing campaigns, designing flyers, posters, and email marketing campaigns, and creating digital marketing campaigns.
• Increased post engagement by 169% and actions on page by 69% on social media platforms in one month.
Clubcorp Atlanta, GA
Marketing/ Member Relations Intern (South Atlanta Office) June 2010-July 2016
• Created Marketing Automation Campaigns to improve member relations and engagement for a member population of more than 1,000 at Eagles Landing, Heron Bay, and Georgia National Country Clubs.
• Photographed multiple events and activities to improve the reach and engagement of social media platforms.
• Increased post engagement by 16% and actions on page by 20% on social media platforms.
Alpha Delta Pi Columbia, SC
Social and Risk Management Team August-December 2016
• Supervised transportation to and from approximately one event a month to ensure the safe arrival of members.
• Facilitated check-in of over 400 members to create an accurate roster for risk management.
Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Eloqua Oracle, Social Media Management, Photo Editing (Aperture, Adobe)
• Official AIFS Abroad Snapchatter (2017)
• Official University of South Carolina Study Abroad Instagrammer (2017)
Marketing intern, digital media intern