Enthusiastic entertainment business student interested in obtaining a marketing and social media internship, offering creativity and critical thinking skills to help generate innovative ideas and gain industry experience.
An Entertainment Business student with a high GPA, growing professional experience, and desire to move into Social Media and Digital Marketing, and Public Relations.
• A driven achiever with customer service, communicational, interpersonal, and organizational strengths.
• Ability to demonstrate an understanding of the structure, corporate culture, values, and practices of contemporary entertainment industries, the various roles within them, and their distribution and revenue channels.
• Demonstrate effective analytical problem-solving and critical thinking skills, using the scientific method where appropriate.
Willing to relocate: Anywhere
Authorized to work in the US for any employer
Assistant Artist Manager
SWAT Recordz - Atlanta, GA January 2017 to July 2018
• Captured and maintained client's brand and image through numerous social media platforms.
• Created a "nurturing" environment that fosters the excellence and growth of artist and overall well-being of the studio culture.
• Finding and booking events and venues that match the artist's career strategy.
Georgia Music Industry Association December 2017 to May 2018
• Managed CEO's complex and frequently changing travel arrangements and coordinate pre-planning of trips.
• Entrusted to process confidential client's records. Perform administrative and operational tasks to maintain the effectiveness and cohesiveness of service offered.
• Adept at maintaining a complicated schedule, handling a high volume of correspondence and following complex instructions.
Hungry Cherub - Atlanta, GA May 2017 to December 2017
• Kept Cafe clean, inventory stocked and neatly arranged- managed both stocks and merchandising.
• Solved billing problems and handled customer inquiries and alerted the kitchen staff of special orders and special issues.
• Responsible for day to day cafe operations and maintaining a high level of customer service and satisfaction.
SAE INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY - Atlanta, GA
Associates in Entertainment Business
Current GPA: 3.9
January 2018 to April 2019 Skills:
Customer Service, Confidentiality, Interpersonal, Conflict Resolution, Stocking, Merchandising, Hospitality, Social Networking, Social Media, SEO, Mac OS X, Word, Excel, MS Office, Mac, Keynote, Pages, Numbers, Photography, Quickbooks, Video Editing, Photoshop, iMovie, and Final Cut Pro X
Digital Media, Social Networking, Public Relations, Marketing