Beauty & Fashion Marketing Internship
Brainchild Associates, a boutique PR firm, is seeking interns to become a part of our vibrant Beauty Marketing division (aka BEAUTY MAESTROS), working on clients focused in the hair, beauty and fashion industries. For more than a decade, Brainchild Associates has provided top-notch, tailored public relations campaign services to clients specialized in the beauty, health, lifestyle, editorial, nonprofit and entertainment arenas. We are seeking sharp, enthusiastic interns with a desire to master the real-world PR experience while providing substantive value to our PR team and beauty industry and nonprofit clients! This internship is ideal for college seniors and recent college graduates.
Internship Term: February 2018 - July 2018
Required Hours: 15-20 hours weekly
- Collaborate on strategic PR campaigns that drive premium media impressions, partnership opportunities, word of mouth buzz and bottom- line sales opportunities
- Identify and engage target media contacts, influencers, campaign partners and brand ambassadors
- Produce content for press materials (i.e., multimedia press releases, byline articles, media alerts, press kits, tip sheets, etc.), web &amp;amp; blog sites, social media profiles &amp;amp; pages, collateral materials, email communications, etc.
- Coordinate PR events including press events, engagement events, product launches, multi-city tours, etc.
- Prepare media reports to track the success of PR activities
- Provide admin support
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS &amp; ABILITIES/CREDENTIALS:
- Amazing computer, social media, phone and writing skills are a plus!
- Strong research skills to identify advantageous marketing opportunities
- Experience in utilizing online marketing tactics, such as SEO, native advertising, content marketing, and analytics – background in Google analytics is a plus!
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in PR or marketing fields is ideal!
- Ability to speak and write clearly and concisely in English
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet project deadlines
- Must be at least 18 years of age with (or pursuing) a BS/BA in Advertising, Journalism, Strategic Communications, Business, Marketing, Entrepreneurship or a related field
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Photoshop, Illustrator, Constant Contact and multiple Social Media platforms
KEY PERSONALITY TRAITS:
- Exceptional communication skills
- Exceptional multitasking
- Passion for customer service and complete satisfaction
- Ability to work both independently and remotely
- Ability to take direction and complete assignments on deadline
- We think it should go without saying, but you should be a bit of a beauty junkie!
**You don't need to be a student but can get credit if you are**
** Interested applicants should send cover letters and resumes to Jordyn Roberts at xxx-xxx-xxxx for consideration **
content marketing, digital marketing, pr, analytics, business, beauty