Florida State University- Master of Science in Electrical Engineering GPA :3.70/4.0 Aug’15- Dec’16
SJB Institute of Technology-Bachelors in Electrical Engineering GPA :3.62/4.0 Apr’11-May’15
COURSEWORK AND SKILLS
• Coursework: FPGA Based Embedded Microelectronics system, Study on 8051 Microcontroller, Study on 8086 Microprocessor, Advanced Digital Hardware, Digital signal Processing with FPGA, Semiconductor device theory, Analog Electronic Circuits.
• Languages: C/C++, VHDL, Python, Embedded C, Java.
• Software: Altera Quartus, MATLAB, Code Composer Studio, Eagle CAD, Circuit Studio, ModelSim, PSpice, Keil, NLTK
EMBEDDED SYSTEM ENGINEER - MICROMINT USA Jun’17-Oct’17
• Designed Schematics and PCB layouts of microcontroller products such as Electrum-100 using Eagle CAD software.
• Performed system programming of Atmel based microcontrollers using Atmel SAM-BA IN-SYSTEM programmer.
• Loaded MAC address onto the microcontroller boards that is present in the U-boot configuration.
• Ensured that the controllers and Programmed Input Output (PIO) of the boards received required voltage 5V and 3.3V respectively, and troubleshooting boards for errors in the I/O peripherals.
ARM Cortex M-3 Microcontroller (Technophilia)
• Worked on projects such as UART programming, JTAG debugging, ADC debugging, Weather Monitoring system using the LPC 1768 board.
• Used Embedded C for programming and Keil μvision for interfacing.
• PARAMETRIC EQUALIZER
Designed and cascaded an Infinite Impulse Response (IIR) filter using standard C in Code Composer Studio software. Parameters such as frequency, amplitude and bandwidth were controlled and tuned perfectly. Implemented on Texas Instruments TMSC5515 board.
• DISCRETE FOURIER TRANSFORM USING DISTRIBUTED ARITHMETIC
Implemented DFT using Distributed Arithmetic Technique on Altera FPGA board. Used MATLAB and VHDL coding. The output of DFT measurement was verified by waveforms obtained using ModelSim.
• COMPARE FLOATING POINT PERFORMANCE OF ARM AND NIOS II
Measured the performance of the boards using Jacobian method to find Eigen Values. Interfaced both boards using Altera Monitor Program. The processing speed of ARM was found to be 900Mhz and Nios II was 250Mhz, which proved Altera ARM to be more efficient. Implemented using VHDL.
• ORTHOGANAL FREQUENCY DIVISION MULTIPLEXING
Designed OFDM basic transmitter and receiver chain with BPSK modulation and demodulation using MATLAB. Implemented the 256-point IFFT at the transmitter, 256-point FFT at the receiver and the Cyclic Prefix to prevent the interference as per the OFDM block diagram.
• DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF WEATHER MONITORING AND CONTROLLING SYSTEM.
Developed an embedded system to enable monitoring of weather parameters using the ARM cortex M3-LPC1768 microcontroller, Programs were developed using Embedded C in Keil μvision. Transmitted Data using Serial Communication.
2429 Ellsworth Boulevard,Malta, NY 12020|------------ | ------------