Real Estate Transaction Coordinator / Administrative Position (Fairfax)
||Fairfax, VA, United States
||30+ days ago
Full time / Part Time (close to full time) Real Estate - Transaction & Marketing Coordinator/Administrative Position available.
For Real Estate Broker with RE/MAX Executives
Work from office and from your home.
Please read the following bullet points BEFORE sending your resume.
Candidates who exclude skills & education from their resume will be ignored.
• College degree diploma REQUIRED. (Recent college graduate preferred)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office required (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.)
• Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop experience OR SIMILAR.
• HTML knowledge, website maintenance required.
• Social media and Google optimization knowledge required.
• Able to multi-task while still being attentive to detail.
• Great organizational and time management skills.
• Possess impeccable phone manners and radiate a positive attitude. Excellent customer-service oriented.
• Ability to take initiative, reliability and attention to detail are critical.
• Reliable transportation and mobility.
Knowledge of MRIS, Virginia\'s real estate sales contract and real estate closing procedures is a plus.
Successful candidates will possess at least 1-2 years previous administrative support experience.
1. Office and home-based administrative work including file maintenance, transaction coordination and office organization
2. Assistance in Offer and Counter-Offer preparation
3. Maintaining office supplies inventory.
4. Maintaining clients data base
5. Scheduling showings appointments and inspections
6. Design of marketing materials, mailer merges, signs, flyers and placing their order
7. Social media advertising and profile creation/maintenance.
8. Preparing invoices and light bookkeeping
9. Various administrative support duties such as faxing, filing and copying.
10. Listing input, CMA preparation