Bachelor of Science
||Worcester State University
Worcester State University Worcester, MA Summer 2009- Present
Bachelor Degree Expected August 2012
Natural Science Major
South High Community School Worcester, MA Fall 2006 to May 2009
Diploma Received June 2009
Frito Lay Factory Oxford,MA 01/2012-06/2012
• Packaging, Loading, Picking, and Receiving chips materials in pallet.
Walmart Supercenter Store Leicester,MA 10/2010- 12/2011
• Cash handling and ring up items for customers.
Evergreen Solar Inc. Devens, MA 08/2008-10/2010
PNC Panel Fab Operator
• Assembled corner frames and operated PNC robots. Packaging and Loading Panel Solar on pallet.
Target Millbury, MA 03/2007- 07/2008
Soft-line Team Member
• Maintained the appearance of the store by lifting and handling boxes.
• Re-stocked items by returning clothes to their specified area.
• Assisted customers by answering questions and directing them to items throughout the store.
• Maintained the clean and professional appearance of the store by organizing and cleaning merchandise.
• Cashier, price tags, and pull stuff out of the backroom.
Shaw’s Supermarket Worcester, MA 02/2006 – 03/2007
• Performed cash, check, and credit card transactions handling approximately $1,000 daily.
• Provided customer service by bagging items and returning supplies.
• Maintained the store’s neat and organized appearance.
Computers: Computer skills such as, Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, SPSS statistic , Python programming, ARCGIS, and proficient in GIS.
Others: Extensive knowledge with materials in chemistry, physics, mathematics, geography science, and all the laboratory work.
Languages: Fluent in Vietnamese and English