||San Antonio, TX
||University of Texas San Antonio
Financial Analyst position that builds upon previous experience and education.
SUMMARY OF EXPERIENCE:
Strong analytical and organizational skills. Customer service focused. Proven capability and reliability in handling multiple tasks. Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communications skills. Strong PC skills including ability to troubleshoot common problems and navigate the internet/intranet. Ability to perform well under pressure in a fast paced environment.
Bachelor of Business Administration in Finance
The University of Texas at San Antonio, TX
Series 7 Certification
Investment Center - Customer Service Representative III, JPMorgan Chase & Company, San Antonio, TX, June 2010 to present
• Providing internal and external investment customers organizational and operational support regarding financial products and services.
• Researching and resolving challenging brokerage related problems and inquiries.
• Regularly handpicked for assignments normally reserved for higher level representatives.
• Participating in continuing education programs to remain informed of changes in policies and regulations. Earned my Series 7 certification.
Server, Texas Land and Cattle, San Antonio, TX, April 2009 to May 2010
• Recognized by management and guests for impeccable customer service and professional attitude.
• Organize duties throughout shift and ensure all tasks are completed thoroughly before shift ends.
Financial Services Representative, Sapient Financial Group - Mass Mutual Life Insurance Company, San Antonio, TX, September 2008 to May 2009
• Provided life, health, and disability insurance information to families to protect way of life.
• Exercised strong interpersonal communication skills by scheduling numerous appointments via phone/email. Responded to inquiries, requests, and other issues prospects and clients had.
• Developed new clients through referrals, attended networking events, and maintained relationships.
Bartender, Oak Hills Tavern, San Antonio, TX, September 2005-June 2008
• Recognized and received bonus awards for above average sales.
• Professionally handled customer’s needs and increased sales by networking with clients/friends.
• Managed and performed all bartender service functions for one of the best privately owned bar and grills in the UTSA medical center district.
• Directly responsible for sales and marketing efforts to individual prospects/customers.