I am eager to join a new career after serving in the United States Air Force. I am seeking new challenges in a diverse and growing company where I can share my skills in excellent Communication, Administration, and my dynamics in Customer Service. I would like to further pursue my passion and love for the Customer Service industry in a new challenging setting. I have over 8 years of experience in Customer Service, Administration and Sales, which I feel would be an asset to any competitive company. I would be a great representative and team player. I strongly believe in supporting any task great or small while still meeting any of the company’s needs and objectives.
Primrose Schools of Palm Valley –Teacher Assistant January 2012-present
• Supervises class with a teacher.
• Assumes the responsibilities of a teacher during the absence of a teacher.
• Assists and coordinates snacks, meals, and naptime and bathroom activities.
• Follows all Primrose coordinated curriculum throughout the day.
GLENDALE, ARIZONA FALCON DUNES GOLF COURSE
LUKE AIR FORCE BASE (CIVILIAN CONTRACTOR) December 2011
BEVERAGE CART CAHSIER-
• Performs receiving and disbursing cashier duties while operating a beverage cart selling a variety of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages and variety of prepackaged snacks around the course from a mobile service vehicle. Collects, safeguards and deposits fees received from customers.
• Responsible for checking proper identification to establish legal drinking age and authorized patronage of customers. Stocks cart daily and registers stocked inventory. Conducts daily inventory accountability. At the end of each shift, reconciles funds and inventory by ensuring all monies, checks, credit card receipts, coupons and other supporting documents are accurate.
• Prepares related forms for deposit of monies.
PHOENIX, ARIZONA (SELF-EMPLOYED) CARE.COM
CAREGIVER- August 2010-Present
• Personal and household services
• Certified in CPR and First Aid
• Over four years experience in childcare, teaching and as a teachers aid.
PHOENIX, ARIZONA UNITED STATES AIR FORCE LUKE AIR FORCE BASE, ASST. TRAINING MANAGER
ASSISTANT TRAININGMANAGER- October 2010- June 2011
• Aided a training manager in preparing new employees for their job and all upgrade training and testing. In charger of over 250 employees and multiple units through an array of clerical duties, from answering employee questions to forwarding phone calls to responding to email and passing out training manuals. In charge of all testing material for upgrade training and creating new testing programs to ensure minimal errors.
PHOENIX, ARIZONA UNITED STATES AIR FORCE
LUKE AIR FORCE BASE, AEROSPACE PROPULSION September 2008-October 2010
AEROSPACE JET ENGINE MECHANIC-
• In charge of handling preventive maintenance, inspection and repair of engines and other parts of F-16 fighter aircraft. Proficient in careful inspections to reveal faulty or worn parts and make replacements. Kept thorough maintenance records and responds to pilot observations about possible malfunctions in certain parts of the plane. In charge of diagnosing problems using the airplane's monitoring boxes and correcting any issues through Technical Orders and programs.
SKILLS & CERTIFICATIONS
• CPR, AED, and FIRST AID through the American Red Cross and special Military training programs.
• Fingerprint Card
• Food Handlers Card
• Proficiency in proper phone etiquette, data organization, data entry, Filing, Customer Service, Sales, Retail, working on Commission, and multiple communication forms. Confident in working with Microsoft Office programs, JAVA, and ADOBE. I am an expert in Marketing and Promotions as well.
• RIO SALADO COMMUNITY COLLEGE
ENROLLED IN THE ADDICTIONS AND SUBSTANCE ABUSE PROGRAM
• PHI THETA KAPPA ACADEMIC HONOR ROLL
• CERETIFIED in AEROSPACE PROPULSION