PC Support Internship
||Phoenix, AZ, United States
||30+ days ago
BestIT provides a broad portfolio of business and technology solutions to help its clients worldwide improve their business performance and reduce total cost of ownership. Our core portfolio comprises information-technology, applications, infrastructure and architecture services, as well as hosted and managed software solutions at a low fixed monthly fee.
Located in a beautiful, newly renovated building in trendy downtown, central Phoenix. Unbeatable Views!!!
PC Support Technician will be primarily responsible for providing technical support for windows based PC and laptops. Troubleshoot basic issues like network connection, software, printer and fax installations, software upgrades, disk drive issues, anti-virus issues, email etc.
• Provides technical support by troubleshooting and maintenance of personal computer and related software/hardware.
• Review and resolve client requests and incidents via monitoring of Remedy Ticket Management System and update the system on status and resolution.
• Manage and troubleshoot printer and fax installations/configuration with the customer.
• Troubleshoots software and hardware failures and identifies network problems when related to personal desktop computers.
• A+ Certification
• At least 1 year experience with windows PC & Laptop, desktop software, basic printer and network skills
Ability to learn new technology quickly and willingness to learn
• Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills
• Excellent customer service skills