Looking for a challenging job that will help me to develop my skills professionally.
The City College of New York, CUNY
M.S., Computer Science, June 2012 GPA: 3.24
American International University-Bangladesh
B.S., Computer Science and Software Engineering, April 2009 GPA: 3.5
Software Engineering, Database, Advanced Website Design, Programming Language, Object Oriented Programming, System Analysis and Design, Software Quality Assurance and Windows Programming
Programming Skills: C, C++, and C #, PHP (Beginner) and ASP.NET
2.0 and 3.5, MVC
Database: Oracle 10g, Microsoft Access, MySql, Microsoft SQL Server 2005
Operating System: Windows XP, Windows 7
Software Packages: Microsoft Visual Studio 2005, 2008, Visual C++ and Adobe DreamWeaver
Online Forum: Member of three person team that built an online forum for college students using Asp.net
2008, xml and SQL Server 2005. (2007)
Store Management System: Designed and implemented a complete management system for store using asp.net
and SQL Server 2005. (2006)
IT Consultant Intern, Department of Health and Mental Hygiene, New York, NY 2/11– 6/11
Developed web projects using Asp.net
• Performed analysis of Shiva admin and Doc Space project.
• Developed and designed Admin and User control panel modules of the project.
• Tested Login and Admin module of Shiva admin project.
• Worked as a team member with other Developers.
Data Analyst and IT Support, Garden of Eden, New York, NY 4/10 – 2/11
Analyzed product data with purchasing, and sales prices using SMS system.
• Generated weekly sales and margin reports for management team.
• Inventory control for all the departments.
• Utilized the system for customer service needs.
• Provided troubleshooting and software installation and updates.
Software Quality Assurance / Test Engineer, Brainstation-23, Dhaka, Bangladesh 5/08 –7/09
Worked as part of a team of three software testers and seven software developers for a software development company.
• Wrote software testing plan and documentation.
• Identified and tracked software bugs and used bug tracking software.
• Communicated with developers about testing plans and bugs.